09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
livjer said:
Another waiting week August is running so fast is almost getting to mid month we waiting to hear good news soon gm members n newbie :D
Livjer, you are next. Your GOODNEWS is on its way.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
keefaith2 said:
Hi everyone! Sorry for my english, i'm a francophone ;D
I never knew such a thread has been initiated. Thank youuuu soo much!! ;)

My hubby's in canada. Been together for 3years, married for almost 2years. I met him when I was a student there, few months before leaving. It's a real complicated story ::) but full of LOVE, FAITH and HOPE. He has 2 young kids from previous girlfriends, that's why he can't come and stay with me during the process. It's really hard to live seperated.... I'm glad we can finally try to live together forever. Many things had prevented us from starting it before but now we're ready. I pray to God the only thing we don't have (photos of mariage), would not ne considered. WWe have a lot of other proofs: photos of us when I was there(i also met his family and friends) and when he came to visit me and my family (3times); hundreds of skype and whatsapp and fb convo, facetime, fb pics and posts with comments from many friends who know everything about us, phone bills, bank transfert, receipts from activities together... I guess I'll have to explain all the rest.

I really hope the absence of wedding ceremony will have a minor effect. (we plan it for the future, with more family ans money :p )
Is anyone facing the same situation or did anyone succeed without wedding pics? Otherwise I'll take any advice! Thank youuuu
In my opinion, I don't think the absence of wedding pictures poses a huge problem. From what you mentioned, you have other solid proves. Also, you have a space in the form to explain why you didn't have marriage pictures. Give them the breakdown.
By the way, your English is very good. Don't underestimate your potentials

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Hello Old members and newbies, l pray that our desire shall be granted, l mailed out the stuff today, @Lamour how are you doing and a good job done for your responses to those that need assistance, l believe you will receive response from Accra between now and next month in Jesus name.

holyfire

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Highlyfavoured2015 we seem to have the exact same timeline. pls inbox me
HighlyFavored2015 said:
Thanks Lamour for your reply back. Initially when I got DM for SA approval on July 28, I was told by the agent that my file was transferred to Accra Ghana & l will receive the email correspondence as per SA decision. My ecas status shows DM (sponsor) with 3 line: Received app June 1; Started processing July 7 & Sent correspondence as per decision made on July 28. On my hubby PR status shows app received & when I clicked the link further- there was 1 lines: PR app received. However on Aug 6, hubby PR app status changed to IN PROCESS with 2 lines ( PR app received June 1 & medical received). Thanks for your reply. Will update if anything changes. I guess will have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks or months. I m hoping it is not a fluke in Ecas...lol. I know there are people who applied way b4 me that are still awaiting visas. I did pay for everything upfront & submitted as much proof as possible.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
keefaith2 said:
Hi everyone! Sorry for my english, i'm a francophone ;D
I never knew such a thread has been initiated. Thank youuuu soo much!! ;)

My hubby's in canada. Been together for 3years, married for almost 2years. I met him when I was a student there, few months before leaving. It's a real complicated story ::) but full of LOVE, FAITH and HOPE. He has 2 young kids from previous girlfriends, that's why he can't come and stay with me during the process. It's really hard to live seperated.... I'm glad we can finally try to live together forever. Many things had prevented us from starting it before but now we're ready. I pray to God the only thing we don't have (photos of mariage), would not ne considered. WWe have a lot of other proofs: photos of us when I was there(i also met his family and friends) and when he came to visit me and my family (3times); hundreds of skype and whatsapp and fb convo, facetime, fb pics and posts with comments from many friends who know everything about us, phone bills, bank transfert, receipts from activities together... I guess I'll have to explain all the rest.

I really hope the absence of wedding ceremony will have a minor effect. (we plan it for the future, with more family ans money :p )
Is anyone facing the same situation or did anyone succeed without wedding pics? Otherwise I'll take any advice! Thank youuuu
From my own point of view, the Marriage proof is very important in the family application, marriage proof is the foundation that all supporting documents stand on, when you proof the marriage authentcity is good but when you don't have enough proof at this age of ours most especially the photographs part of it, it's possible they will request for more proof to justify the marriage, l did my best to send more proof of the marriage and when they responded back to me, the office never ask me to proof my relationship, if there is a way for you and your spouse to make things right before filling in your application it will be better that way because the waiting is not something that is so easy, therefore; you ought to make solid arrangement of your doc not to give any chance, God bless.

keefaith2

Aug 11, 2015
livjer said:
@ keefaith2 this question is though with this I know some old members experience it before and they can help alot ghanaboy moh n d rest or U can ask some of the immigration lawyers they can also help alot
OK tank you :) A lawyer is a bit expensive maybe we'll check for an hour.

keefaith2

Aug 11, 2015
lamour said:
In my opinion, I don't think the absence of wedding pictures poses a huge problem. From what you mentioned, you have other solid proves. Also, you have a space in the form to explain why you didn't have marriage pictures. Give them the breakdown.
By the way, your English is very good. Don't underestimate your potentials
Oh really? Glad o read i'm not that bad.
I really hope it'll work because I can explain everything. Mainly a matter of money plus the absence of both families especially his kids we couldn't get married at the church without them. We only signed the certificat (about 3pictures) I say both families because only my father and my sisters are here with me. My mother lives in her native country (i have double citizenship). It's expensive having everybody gathered+ all the réception/party. So we couldn't do the wedding ceremony like that just because immigration agents need it. It's half a choice, half no choice ::)

keefaith2

Aug 11, 2015
mercyofGod said:
From my own point of view, the Marriage proof is very important in the family application, marriage proof is the foundation that all supporting documents stand on, when you proof the marriage authentcity is good but when you don't have enough proof at this age of ours most especially the photographs part of it, it's possible they will request for more proof to justify the marriage, l did my best to send more proof of the marriage and when they responded back to me, the office never ask me to proof my relationship, if there is a way for you and your spouse to make things right before filling in your application it will be better that way because the waiting is not something that is so easy, therefore; you ought to make solid arrangement of your doc not to give any chance, God bless.
3years apart :( already. No more than 3weeks of vacation in a year (because of his job), and the trip's expensive. You know it's a nightmare my friend! As y ou can read in my previous answer, there are serious reasons why we haven't celebrate yet. We can't wait for the perfect situation to submit it. We are planning everything for when i'll get there. Then our parents would all be present, plus his kids. That is very important to us as a family, than just celebrating to celebrate or get pictures. Do you think i clan explain all this and it would justify our situation? I hope so. May God take control over everything...

inHisowntime

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 17, 2015 went "In process" Sept 7, 2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
AVO rec. PP Oct. 9, 2015 & Visa Issued Oct. 19
LANDED..........
Landed Oct 25. Glory be to the Most High
This sponsorship thing is the most difficult thing I have endured the past few years. There is no communication whatsoever from Accra VO and no updates regarding which month they are working on. As to why it should take more than 8 months to allow spouses to reunite is something that baffles me. I guess they don’t know the pain, anxiety and stress people go through.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
keefaith2 said:
3years apart :( already. No more than 3weeks of vacation in a year (because of his job), and the trip's expensive. You know it's a nightmare my friend! As y ou can read in my previous answer, there are serious reasons why we haven't celebrate yet. We can't wait for the perfect situation to submit it. We are planning everything for when i'll get there. Then our parents would all be present, plus his kids. That is very important to us as a family, than just celebrating to celebrate or get pictures. Do you think i clan explain all this and it would justify our situation? I hope so. May God take control over everything...
Check your inbox, l sent you a message, good luck

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
inHisowntime said:
This sponsorship thing is the most difficult thing I have endured the past few years. There is no communication whatsoever from Accra VO and no updates regarding which month they are working on. As to why it should take more than 8 months to allow spouses to reunite is something that baffles me. I guess they don't know the pain, anxiety and stress people go through.
Can you pls update your timeline for others to know and at the moment they are working on December Application, the reason why it's taking 7 to 8 months is because of the increase in the processing months which is 16 months to process 80% of the application. Therefore, l believe Accra VO do use the average processing months to respond back to the applicant which is 8 months...

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mercyofGod said:
Hello Old members and newbies, l pray that our desire shall be granted, l mailed out the stuff today, @ Lamour how are you doing and a good job done for your responses to those that need assistance, l believe you will receive response from Accra between now and next month in Jesus name.
I'm doing well MercyofGod. How about you?
Hope you sent in the required documents already.

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
Hi Guys! Sorry I have been away for a while. Been moving myself over to Canada. Met up with wifey in the UK for a break before coming over. We landed 2 days ago it was by God's grace an easy process through immigration and customs. Even got my social insurance number sorted at the airport.

Still trying to settle, have a few things to sort out plus getting a charger for my laptop and phone but once I do, will be back to help people out with advice. Just waiting for my PR card.

Talk to you soon.

Ps, Mercyofgod & Lamour, how have you guys been? Any good news from Accra?