thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Delhi Indian

Most of in this thread are doing good in their sphere and will not be in a position to comment on how they are Place but

God has given me enough to be thankful of and better Financial comfort though a consideration is not primary for us

I personally wish to travel to canada for

The Future of my Kids
For a healthy Life
better Living condition and personal security

Barun is doing good here but i am sure he sees something better there than what is here

HIs success in India by no means diminishes the pain of rejection

DELHI INDIAN said:
Dear All,

There nothing to worry about this.This is part of life and can happen to any one of us. Barundutta is already doing great here in India and we all need to understand that Canada is not an end of world. Our own country is doing great.Lets grow and enjoy life here. Why to go to Canada and start from scratch?Everything happens for good.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
destinationBC said:
Delhi Indian

Most of in this thread are doing good in their sphere and will not be in a position to comment on how they are Place but

God has given me enough to be thankful of and better Financial comfort though a consideration is not primary for us

I personally wish to travel to canada for

The Future of my Kids
For a healthy Life
better Living condition and personal security

Barun is doing good here but i am sure he sees something better there than what is here

HIs success in India by no means diminishes the pain of rejection
well said

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
This is where Barun went wrong

He drifted from the NOC he was claiming

I said even if it is so, at least I can land up with a sales / marketing job. She said yes, she is convinced that I can land up with a sales job in Canada with out any difficulty (as my english is very good according to her), but the point is I can't get a trainer's job the category in which I've applied.

unquote

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
destinationBC said:

I said even if it is so, at least I can land up with a sales / marketing job. She said yes, she is convinced that I can land up with a sales job in Canada with out any difficulty (as my english is very good according to her), but the point is I can't get a trainer's job the category in which I've applied.

unquote
but we all do , we are not machines that every time someone asks some question we gonna utter same answer. that's the difference in humans and machine. i have sat in few interviews and can't recall any one who has not changed his or her postions on a particular point of view if buttons are pressed by person taking the interview. and i think we all gone thorough same process during job interviews .

are we suppose to be as ready as IAS officer for an interview.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Prepare for interview dont fall for the comfort zone
The Counsellor is doing his or her job one mistake and KAAA BOOOOM

jassi_cool1980 said:
but we all do , we are not machines that every time someone asks some question we gonna utter same answer. that's the difference in humans and machine. i have sat in few interviews and can't recall any one who has not changed his or her postions on a particular point of view if buttons are pressed by person taking the interview. and i think we all gone thorough same process during job interviews .

are we suppose to be as ready as IAS officer for an interview.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
destinationBC said:
Prepare for interview dont fall for the comfort zone
The Counsellor is doing his or her job one mistake and KAAA BOOOOM
sir ji darooo tee nannnnn ;D

although i agree that better answer would have been that " I am carrying funds to Canada for that very reason so that i don't have do survival jobs"

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Japan embassy wali nay menu puchaya 1995 vich

whats is your definition of perks in one word
i gave her one sentence and she said for the last time what is your definition of perks in one word or i reject you

luckily the word clicked and visa issued nahi taa ho gaya see kum

jassi_cool1980 said:
sir ji darooo tee nannnnn ;D

although i agree that better answer would have been that " I am carrying funds to Canada for that very reason so that i don't have do survival jobs"

sokhi2010

Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st:09.04.2010 ; 2nd: 09.08.2010
IELTS Request
June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully waived!
Passport Req..
08.11.2012, Package submitted 04.01.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Soon
HI

I too agree that informing an applicant that you are unqualified for a particular job even though you have the experience is something out of the blue.And that too after the Medicals...this confirms that one should not start celebrations till the Passport with Visa is in your hands.

And an individual with 1111 & 0111 experience can adjust to a lot of jobs in the accounting field,not necessarily to the job duties one is doing.It depends on what the particular job requirement is. All of us are applying for above NOCs but if we do not get one job we can still fit into another with a different set of duties
This is what needs to be understood by the VOs.

And I read in another post that Canada is trying to put a stop to those individuals who struggle in the beginning. Just tell me who does not struggle in a new environment(there are exceptions but very few)
If an analysis is made of all immigrants to Canada, it would reveal that approx.80%-85% initially did odd jobs and then after 6-8 months found a suitable job...And still later they opted for a much more paying job.
The particular VO who made this decision too was a fresher one day...and with experience has risen up the ladder.

My best friend immigrated to Calgary 5yrs ago.He and his spouse worked in a restaurant for 6-7months and after that got a suitable job.He was laid off for two months last year and now is in a job which is paying close to CAD10500 per month.He is an Electrical engineer.His spouse is in a day care school.

A job today and jobless tomorrow is by chance and not by choice.

I think if one wants to put a check on immigration, one should call for an Interview within 2-3 months of submission of all docs.Else an applicant gets a false sense of affirmation which proves to be mentally unacceptable later.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
yaar, i dont think barun went wrong.
he was TRYING his best by proving his skills in sales sector.

not easy to sit at CHC and answer like that.

if his credentials were not upto the mark, then why they sent him Med request, at first place.

"The problem started when she asked about my job duties during my tenure with Max New York Life as Training Manager. I explained each and every job duties by examples and she was convinced and clear about the job duties. But she came to the conclusion that with this experience I can't land up with a vocational trainer's job in Canada. I said even if it is so, at least I can land up with a sales / marketing job. She said yes, she is convinced that I can land up with a sales job in Canada with out any difficulty (as my english is very good according to her), but the point is I can't get a trainer's job the category in which I've applied."

He applied in a training job, he sent docs as per that, during interview, he explained the VO abt his job and duties, as a vocational trainer.

1. why She Concluded that He can t get a trainers job, with current education and work ex???

2. did she justify her Decision????????????????

3. if VO was not convinced by his skills , docs , then why the Med request was sent and accepted afterwards?

ok, the Interview was called upon, then why even wen the Applicant has proved Skills and exp. in that very Occupation, why she refused to accept such facts,
This is the main Ques. mates?

ask the applicant to put up a case on this ground also,,,,if u can ask.

be positive Barun, if u reading this.

destinationBC said:

unquote

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
It is true that majority of the people do not get a job in their field after landing unless they undergo an upgradation course

The Canadian govt understands this and does provide assistance settling down

There are some issues of settlement which are best left unsaid :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

what say?????

http://vancouver.ca/commsvcs/socialplanning/newtovancouver/index.htm

try this link so that we do not make human error if god forbid we are called for interview

sokhi2010 said:
HI

I too agree that informing an applicant that you are unqualified for a particular job even though you have the experience is something out of the blue.And that too after the Medicals...this confirms that one should not start celebrations till the Passport with Visa is in your hands.

And an individual with 1111 & 0111 experience can adjust to a lot of jobs in the accounting field,not necessarily to the job duties one is doing.It depends on what the particular job requirement is. All of us are applying for above NOCs but if we do not get one job we can still fit into another with a different set of duties
This is what needs to be understood by the VOs.

And I read in another post that Canada is trying to put a stop to those individuals who struggle in the beginning. Just tell me who does not struggle in a new environment(there are exceptions but very few)
If an analysis is made of all immigrants to Canada, it would reveal that approx.80%-85% initially did odd jobs and then after 6-8 months found a suitable job...And still later they opted for a much more paying job.
The particular VO who made this decision too was a fresher one day...and with experience has risen up the ladder.

My best friend immigrated to Calgary 5yrs ago.He and his spouse worked in a restaurant for 6-7months and after that got a suitable job.He was laid off for two months last year and now is in a job which is paying close to CAD10500 per month.He is an Electrical engineer.His spouse is in a day care school.

A job today and jobless tomorrow is by chance and not by choice.

I think if one wants to put a check on immigration, one should call for an Interview within 2-3 months of submission of all docs.Else an applicant gets a false sense of affirmation which proves to be mentally unacceptable later.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
I agree with you Anil and strongly believe that the interview for barun was totally unwarranted for at this stage

But why was the interview called for at such a late stage I Ponder ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

anil_india said:
yaar, i dont think barun went wrong.
he was TRYING his best by proving his skills in sales sector.

not easy to sit at CHC and answer like that.

if his credentials were not upto the mark, then why they sent him Med request, at first place.

"The problem started when she asked about my job duties during my tenure with Max New York Life as Training Manager. I explained each and every job duties by examples and she was convinced and clear about the job duties. But she came to the conclusion that with this experience I can't land up with a vocational trainer's job in Canada. I said even if it is so, at least I can land up with a sales / marketing job. She said yes, she is convinced that I can land up with a sales job in Canada with out any difficulty (as my english is very good according to her), but the point is I can't get a trainer's job the category in which I've applied."

He applied in a training job, he sent docs as per that, during interview, he explained the VO abt his job and duties, as a vocational trainer.

1. why She Concluded that He can t get a trainers job, with current education and work ex???

2. did she justify her Decision????????????????

3. if VO was not convinced by his skills , docs , then why the Med request was sent and accepted afterwards?

ok, the Interview was called upon, then why even wen the Applicant has proved Skills and exp. in that very Occupation, why she refused to accept such facts,
This is the main Ques. mates?

ask the applicant to put up a case on this ground also,,,,if u can ask.

be positive Barun, if u reading this.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
DBC bhai

maine likha hai na, ki error or mistake VO ka raha hoga, MED bhejne me,,,,,,

ya later on VO realised, kuch locha sa hai, chalo Applicant ko bula lete, drama create kero,
aur ........

Goro ki purani tarqeeb, Call him dog and kill him.

yahi kia unhone yaha per.

kitna dukh hua hoga usse, wife ko, parents ko.

god bless him !

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
right

anil_india said:
DBC bhai

maine likha hai na, ki error or mistake VO ka raha hoga, MED bhejne me,,,,,,

ya later on VO realised, kuch locha sa hai, chalo Applicant ko bula lete, drama create kero,
aur ........

Goro ki purani tarqeeb, Call him dog and kill him.

yahi kia unhone yaha per.

kitna dukh hua hoga usse, wife ko, parents ko.

god bless him !

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Dear All,

One thing is very clear from this that, CHC is finding out various reasons now days to reject applicant. We are only aware of few cases who are part of this forum. There will be hundred of cases like this which are not a part of this forum. So, I can make out that it is going to be very difficult now days to clear interview.

So, again request all not to discuss what mistake barundutta did in his interview but try to give some helping hands if possible.

Also, We all need to keep this thing in ming that this can happen to any of us. Request all to keep this in mind that Canada is not an end of world for all of us. It is an option which we are trying.

ALL THE BEST.

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
Also, We all need to keep this thing in ming that this can happen to any of us. Request all to keep this in mind that Canada is not an end of world for all of us. It is an option which we are trying.

thats it!!!