01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
OHMYGOD said:
The running lines on your profile make be dizzy :( :(
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
OHMYGOD said:
Odd really odd

cic web site says 120 days BFD is usually given. Only SherGill Nu 1 saal dee BFD milli hai Kise hor Nu Nahi

Nava hee panga hai
OMG, if he does get a hard copy of that advice, consider it as a bug.

those running lines can t stop, as the ''process'' is also moving ;)

it signifies the movement bhaa jee.

dizziness tey shaam de vele, kuch 'laan' de baad ho hi jandi honi hai, weekend jo siga!

Hitesh, bhai teri smile best hai purey thread me!

May God always keep it like that. :)

DBC, hate u bro.!
mennu kalla chaddeya hoya hai ethey.

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
Hello every body,

Finally Maple dream comes true......

Me, my spouse and my little one landed on 6th june Wednesday afternoon at Pearson Intl Airport Toronto....

Custom Declaration form was filled in plane to be submitted to Immigration officer.

No big queues and no waiting at custom declaration, Went to the counter and showed passports and declaration form to officer on the counter; he gave us back and guided us to go ahead on the right side to new immigartion counter.

again no queue and met immigration officer. Officer asked us to provide our contact address...

Gave her passports, CoPR, declaration form. She filled some entries in the computer and asked me to sign for myself, and for my little one on 3 different places on CoPR. My wife did it herself.

Officer returned back to us the passports after crossing on the immigration visa and an entry stamp on passport; she also gave us the declaration form stamped and one copy of CoPR.

She welcomed us warmly and guided us to go to information counter near by, information counter for new immigrants gave us some information broacher and information kit and again welcome my family to Canada,

She directed us to other counter where lady has provided necessary forms i.e SIN, health forms, and Child benefit form and again greeted us,

After that we went to luggage collection paid $2 for trolley collected the bags and on the way out, contacted customs and declared that we do not have any goods to follow.

came out of airport, one of my friend was there to receive us, his car did not have enough space to carry our luggage, we had to hire an airport taxi.

reached at our home which we had already finalised before landing.

My friend had arranged lunch for us and on the same day we got our SIN issued and opened a Bank account...

Mobile SIM taken "Chatr" 25$... unlimited incoming and unlimited outgoing within ONTARIO province...

We had done all primary things including grocery shopping..... now Job hunting is on the way and is ultimate target....

Thanks every one for all your wishes and support...

Wish you all good luck..

Regards
Idris

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
I send an inquiry to NDVO log time ago.. got reply yesterday.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicant after a file was created for the applicant in our office. Please note that processing has already begun on this application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked the applicant to do so, he/she is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf). Please note that our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions.

Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if the applicant wishes to withdraw the application, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. The application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The applicant is not required send any documents in support of the application at this time. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates. When we require additional documents, information or medical examination results, we will send a request using the contact information we have. That request will list all documents required to continue processing the application.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw the application
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to authorized representation

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
anil_india said:

dizziness tey shaam de vele, kuch 'laan' de baad ho hi jandi honi hai, weekend jo siga!

Hitesh, bhai teri smile best hai purey thread me!

May God always keep it like that. :)

DBC, hate u bro.!

thanks beta, you are always welcome.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
;D ;D ;D

DBC bhaji forum say gayab ho gaye

lagta hai forum may interest nahi

anil_india said:

DBC, hate u bro.!

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
when r u flying

what will u do if the mr is received when u r away :)

nano24482 said:
Dear All,

I went against advice of a lot of seniors and have applied for a visiting visa for Canada for July to Dec(my husband is on a student visa there doing his PhD, he gets stipend and TA from the university, so he is employed in a way). Today I received a call from the Canadian Embassy(+911141782000) for the same.

VO: You have applied for FSW and that your application is in process so you may be receiving your medicals soon. You're going to Canada may delay the PR process.
ME: If I receive medicals I can do it in Canada. Secondly my PR application was taking my more time than we initially thought, and I want to visit my husband in the meantime.
VO: Doing medicals in Canada may delay your PR and as you have added your husband in application it will delay the PR process. We need to run background checks on him. If you or your husband have visited any other country except India/Canada it will again delay as we need to run more background checks.
ME: Even if I don't go to Canada and do my medicals my husband will have to do the same in Canada, so it will obviously delay the same. I have never been out of country and my husband in has only been to Canada.
VO: You have applied for 6 months, are you planning to leave/resign from your job
ME: No, I have commitments here and I wrote 6 months because the visa is generally for 6 months, my stay there would be shorter.
VO: But you have applied for FSW you may have to resign ultimately.
ME: PR and visiting visa are different things.
VO: Okay
Overall, she seemed convinced and the tone of the interview/call was pleasant (no air of superiority or trying to prove me wrong).
Writing this because the VO/caller said that I am already on queue for medicals and that once our status is in process the Visa office has to complete the process in some time period(how much? that she did not say)

By the end of this week I may or may not get my visiting visa, but writing this to boost the confidence of all the Pre Juners.

Please wish me luck for my visiting visa.

I am positive that most of us will get our medicals this year at least.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
one thing is sure.

in 2010/11, CIC, NDVO was working with a decent pace with the files having FTD till first-half of march 2010.

our table clarifies this.

and now they are working on FIFO, as per the applications and app. fees sent to CIO, Nova Scotia.

the real in process dates suffice it.

rest all is guess work and shooting in the dark.

they are working this is confirmed by Real in Pro dates given, and the additional document requests sent to akapoor and sokhi, and
a few verification calls.

In the latest reply to a CSQ, NDVO has said, no refund, it means Assessment , Processing has begun.

They shall finalize our cases very soon.

There could be a quota prescribed by CIC/Ministry of Immigration for the federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010).

That is why the delay, and perhaps the wait for further instructions from the high commands....which may happen in June end.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
some thoughts...

1. NDVO has not issued MR to any pre June applicant those who are in process since Jan 2012, so there is no question for pre-June quota to be full. May be there is no quota for pre June this year?

2. Why separate instructions for NDVO only where as other VO are issuing medical. Why are other VOs not waiting for new instructions to come.

Regards,
mni

anil_india said:
one thing is sure.

in 2010/11, CIC, NDVO was working with a decent pace with the files having FTD till first-half of march 2010.

our table clarifies this.

and now they are working on FIFO, as per the applications and app. fees sent to CIO, Nova Scotia.

the real in process dates suffice it.

rest all is guess work and shooting in the dark.

they are working this is confirmed by Real in Pro dates given, and the additional document requests sent to akapoor and sokhi, and
a few verification calls.

In the latest reply to a CSQ, NDVO has said, no refund, it means Assessment , Processing has begun.

They shall finalize our cases very soon.

There could be a quota prescribed by CIC/Ministry of Immigration for the federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010).

That is why the delay, and perhaps the wait for further instructions from the high commands....which may happen in June end.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March XX, 2012.

HOW MANY MEANINGS CAN THIS LINE HAVE

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Dear OMG ,

Means - " not eligible for refund "

"the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun"

OHMYGOD said:
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March XX, 2012.

HOW MANY MEANINGS CAN THIS LINE HAVE
Kenny became smart and learned a lot from past mistakes. He will not refund a single penny to prejuners and will play with their future as per his will. He knows very well that third world countrymen are so desperate to get canadian PR that whatever he do, applicants will not retaliate.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
I will fly in Aug/Sep.
My parents can receive any letter on my behalf.
I have 2 options.
1. Do my medicals before hand(i.e. without getting a request. Don't know if I can do it or not)
2. Do my medicals in Canada.

OHMYGOD said:
when r u flying

what will u do if the mr is received when u r away :)