27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jamy said:
Chalo Dec konsa Dour ha ..........Hosla Dosto :)
Yar where is the remote to change VOs from Slow mo mode to normal play mode :)

nizami

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Arsh Ali said:
I gave link bro, no one replied that post so I pasted link so he can check..... waisay its strange if their official SITE states different address, did you find any reason why is it so?
The e-mail i received have the same address what Jimmy said, where as the website has a different address. the e-mail reply was from Client service unit immigration and medical service division.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
nizami said:
The e-mail i received have the same address what Jimmy said, where as the website has a different address. the e-mail reply was from Client service unit immigration and medical service division.
Consider what Jimmy said, I didnt even check the address, just pasted link... our detective Jimy homes did it for us :)

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
Arsh Ali said:
Consider what Jimmy said, I didnt even check the address, just pasted link... our detective Jimy homes did it for us :)
updated doc request form does have the same address that jimmy shared

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Arsh Ali said:
Yar where is the remote to change VOs from Slow mo mode to normal play mode :)
Its With Boss Kenny ;) we have to race him.......

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
jawwad_ali said:
updated doc request form does have the same address that jimmy shared
They would always affix the return address on a chit with the checklist form for an update. an applicant is asked in the letter rto use the chit to return the docs to the VO. do not worry

aadil1234

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
hinnajamal said:
No update on my side. Submitted updated docs on Nov 10 and received on Nov 14. The MR takes 4/6 weeks after the updated docs submission.
Mine update doc with RPRF draft reached on 15 Nov. hope to get the MR soon i.e End of this year..... INSHAHALLAH

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
aadil1234 said:
Mine update doc with RPRF draft reached on 15 Nov. hope to get the MR soon i.e End of this year..... INSHAHALLAH
INSHAHALLAH

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
Arsh Ali said:
I gave link bro, no one replied that post so I pasted link so he can check..... waisay its strange if their official SITE states different address, did you find any reason why is it so?
you did a commendable job but in my opinion is a general address for the building while Jimmy one is more specific to immigration division. May be using link address take longer for any correspondence to get to desired section. Being on the official website I don't think anyone can call it to be wrong.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
hinnajamal said:
No update on my side. Submitted updated docs on Nov 10 and received on Nov 14. The MR takes 4/6 weeks after the updated docs submission.
In shaAllah Dec; will bring good news as I was asked for further information 4 days after delivery of my updated docs on Nov 12. It means files has been updated and just matter of sending MR docs. Relax & enjoy the killing wait.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mian_g said:
In shaAllah Dec; will bring good news as I was asked for further information 4 days after delivery of my updated docs on Nov 12. It means files has been updated and just matter of sending MR docs. Relax & enjoy the killing wait.
so nice, Mian sb. thanks. May we all land there!

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
hinnajamal said:
so nice, Mian sb. thanks. May we all land there!
Amin

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
Hiya,
I did my medicals today from IOM Lahore, Time was 10:30am
I reached there at 10:00 and was told to wait and contact again at reception at 10:15.
At 10:20 , I was given token number at reception and I then directed towards waiting area (Australian waiting area hahahahhaha), I started to drink water after every interval of 10 minutes for urine sample (my bad luck), then guard directed me towards DATA ENRTY AREA. And then wait started, only 1 lady was at data entry for Canadian health assessment (as compared to UK where 2 males were dealing). Anyway after a long wait of 1 and half hour my turn came and they demanded
1- Original medical letter
2- 2 passport copies + original passport
3- 5 photographs (whichever, Passport size OR Canadian specific), I gave CAD spec.

Then they fill up the required forms and pasted 1 photo on X-ray form and said me to write name on 3 photos backside. After that, I was directed to submit fees (3550 PKR because I am single applicant)

Then they gave me X-ray form and said me to go up stairs for X-ray. There at door a man took that form and original passport and said me to go to X-ray room. Where doctor said me to remove shirt (yes only shirt) because of buttons which will create problem for X-ray. (as I am single applicant so no idea about females, but what I observed was there was a female for female applicants and doctor only ON & OFF machine)

NO UNDRESSING ,NO OTHER PROBLEM , Staff is very Co-operative and friendly. Female assistants for Female applicants/spouses.

After X-ray, I went back to data entry personal and he said me to go to AUSTRALIAN health room, and gave my file to a female assistant there. She is also a nice lady, she took me into a side room where she recorded my height + weight and took photo with digital camera. And checked blood pressure and I asked here if there is any problem with minor difference in height + weight which I had written in application forms to embassy, she told me not to worry this is a normal procedure and minor checks. Then she drawn my blood sample (5cc) and told me that during medical test major concern is HIV and TB + any surgery for immigrants. Others are minor concerns. Then she handed over me a plastic bottle for urine sample and said to place it in blue rack after sampling. After that she directed me to Dr. Asma's office (I think senior DMP)

Nice lady (age in late 30's). she asked me of my job (what kind of job I m doing). Then she asked for any stiches or surgery or appendix operation. I said NO NO. Then she asked for any problem like high BP, TB or Hepatitis with me or in my family. I replied no never. The she started ticking form quickly and at the end said me; your file will be completed by tomorrow at around 11:00am. And will be shifted to New Delhi in 8 to 10 days if every thing is found OK.
If there is any problem then they will call me tomorrow and If I don't receive any call up to 11:00am tomorrow, this means every thing is OK.

MORAL: TENSION nai laynay ka, Data entry k baad PANI penay ka, pehly sa piyu gy to ...............................................

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Kashif79 said:
Hiya,
I did my medicals today from IOM Lahore, Time was 10:30am
I reached there at 10:00 and was told to wait and contact again at reception at 10:15.
At 10:20 , I was given token number at reception and I then directed towards waiting area (Australian waiting area hahahahhaha), I started to drink water after every interval of 10 minutes for urine sample (my bad luck), then guard directed me towards DATA ENRTY AREA. And then wait started, only 1 lady was at data entry for Canadian health assessment (as compared to UK where 2 males were dealing). Anyway after a long wait of 1 and half hour my turn came and they demanded
1- Original medical letter
2- 2 passport copies + original passport
3- 5 photographs (whichever, Passport size OR Canadian specific), I gave CAD spec.

Then they fill up the required forms and pasted 1 photo on X-ray form and said me to write name on 3 photos backside. After that, I was directed to submit fees (3550 PKR because I am single applicant)

Then they gave me X-ray form and said me to go up stairs for X-ray. There at door a man took that form and original passport and said me to go to X-ray room. Where doctor said me to remove shirt (yes only shirt) because of buttons which will create problem for X-ray. (as I am single applicant so no idea about females, but what I observed was there was a female for female applicants and doctor only ON & OFF machine)

NO UNDRESSING ,NO OTHER PROBLEM , Staff is very Co-operative and friendly. Female assistants for Female applicants/spouses.

After X-ray, I went back to data entry personal and he said me to go to AUSTRALIAN health room, and gave my file to a female assistant there. She is also a nice lady, she took me into a side room where she recorded my height + weight and took photo with digital camera. And checked blood pressure and I asked here if there is any problem with minor difference in height + weight which I had written in application forms to embassy, she told me not to worry this is a normal procedure and minor checks. Then she drawn my blood sample (5cc) and told me that during medical test major concern is HIV and TB + any surgery for immigrants. Others are minor concerns. Then she handed over me a plastic bottle for urine sample and said to place it in blue rack after sampling. After that she directed me to Dr. Asma's office (I think senior DMP)

Nice lady (age in late 30's). she asked me of my job (what kind of job I m doing). Then she asked for any stiches or surgery or appendix operation. I said NO NO. Then she asked for any problem like high BP, TB or Hepatitis with me or in my family. I replied no never. The she started ticking form quickly and at the end said me; your file will be completed by tomorrow at around 11:00am. And will be shifted to New Delhi in 8 to 10 days if every thing is found OK.
If there is any problem then they will call me tomorrow and If I don't receive any call up to 11:00am tomorrow, this means every thing is OK.

MORAL: TENSION nai laynay ka, Data entry k baad PANI penay ka, pehly sa piyu gy to ...............................................
Good bro, thanks for update

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
Arsh Ali said:
Good bro, thanks for update
wellcome, i missed one thing, they didnt ask me mobile number and i also didnt remember to tell them so take care of it (they have our email address and mobile number at appointment so no worries but still anybody who will go for medicals INSHA ALLAH, keep in mind to tell them mobile number for any correspondance).
BR