Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
kkhan870 said:
16th Oct. mail bag was for Pakistan and 26th one was for Middle East and that's it they went back to sleep
If you validate more than one time will creat any trouble
And does the code Change every time you validate the form
Please explain what is this function getting confused about this
If I complete my form now and then should I validate now or before I print

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
ASK said:
Fill this question in the form only if you have entered Canada before. Else leave it blank. I revisited the form after reading your post and did not find any issues in entering data as you mentioned. If the current form is not working owing to some download error, consider downloading it again and retry filling it. Not an easy option, but what if it works?!? Please do not forget to validate the form, which once validated will generate some codes for their machine to read. Do not make any changes to the form once you validate it. Or else, validate it again before you take printout...
gr8. tell me one thing in form IMM0008 F, Dependents section (children) personal details point 12, what type need to add as options are A, B and C?

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news rate is very less today. Infect Naa honnay k braabar :mad:

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Congrats to all, who got updates/ meds in past week. Was away for 05 days, visited Murree & got chilled....:). Just to let u know, update in my case. Updated docs (forms, police certificates, Pics etc) are ready & will be sending to London VO tomorrow, Inshallah.

Regarding meds, had booked my appointment with IOM lahore on 6th of Nov but before going to Murree, i sent a CSI, mentioning that i want to add my newborn baby in my application. They have replied to send them required docs for addition of baby & to hold our medicals till the time they sent me meds for newborn. Furthermore, they have extended deadline from 30 to 60 days (Dec 12).

TC

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
WAY said:
Congrats to all, who got updates/ meds in past week. Was away for 05 days, visited Murree & got chilled....:). Just to let u know, update in my case. Updated docs (forms, police certificates, Pics etc) are ready & will be sending to London VO tomorrow, Inshallah.

Regarding meds, had booked my appointment with IOM lahore on 6th of Nov but before going to Murree, i sent a CSI, mentioning that i want to add my newborn baby in my application. They have replied to send them required docs for addition of baby & to hold our medicals till the time they sent me meds for newborn. Furthermore, they have extended deadline from 30 to 60 days (Dec 12).

TC
in how many days, the CSI replied?

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
yukhan said:
gr8. tell me one thing in form IMM0008 F, Dependents section (children) personal details point 12, what type need to add as options are A, B and C?
Who is considered a dependent child?
To be considered a dependent, a child must meet the requirements of type A, B or C below:

•Type A

He or she is under the age of 22 and not married or in a common-law relationship.
•Type B

He or she married or entered into a common-law relationship before the age of 22 and, since becoming a spouse or a common-law partner, has been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.

or

He or she is 22 years of age or older and, since before the age of 22, has been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.
•Type C

He or she is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and is unable to provide for him/herself due to a medical condition.

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
jawwad_ali said:
Who is considered a dependent child?
To be considered a dependent, a child must meet the requirements of type A, B or C below:

•Type A

He or she is under the age of 22 and not married or in a common-law relationship.
•Type B

He or she married or entered into a common-law relationship before the age of 22 and, since becoming a spouse or a common-law partner, has been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.

or

He or she is 22 years of age or older and, since before the age of 22, has been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.
•Type C

He or she is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and is unable to provide for him/herself due to a medical condition.
Tnx dear

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
zeshananis said:
Congratulation dear mubasshirali. Yes the majority have received the same deadline in case of only updated forms.

Can you kindly share the following information:

1- Supporting documents received date at LVO
2- Hold letter date
Dear Friend, My PCC will be received by tomorrow so I will send the documents on Wednesday hopefully. What is Hold Letter Data?

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
SMSH said:
I don't think multiple validations create problem. I had to validate more than once because first validation highlighted some blank fields. I complected those field and validated again.

Validate the form, save its copy by using "Save As" command and get its print when you are ready.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
SMSH said:
The purpose of 'Validate' option in the form is to ensure that all relevant fields are filled and to generate a code quickly readable by their IR Scanners. Your data is encoded and each time there is a change in the data, while validating, the corresponding page's code changes. If there are no changes made, validating again will not change the codes. This works the same way as normal bar codes works. Only difference is that these codes contains more information than regular bar codes. This type of coding is called 'PDF417'. Hope it helps...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
ashrafbwn said:
I don't think multiple validations create problem. I had to validate more than once because first validation highlighted some blank fields. I complected those field and validated again.

Validate the form, save its copy by using "Save As" command and get its print when you are ready.
should we add 18 years to show the kid`s NIC number as expiry date, if the birth certificate by NADRA does not inscribe with the expiry date?

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
mubasshirali said:
I have received the letter dated 16-10-2012 for updated documents and required to submit within 30 days. Have all of you received the same timelines?
Dear Mubashirali
I also received updated document letter dated 16.10.2012 and VO also given me 30 days dead line. I dispatched updated docments to VO on 3.11.2012. As per CAIPS medical letter is prepared and will be sent after receiving updated documents.
Regards

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Can somebody help me, I am sending updated docs tom to London VO. I want to know whom the person should I send it, the address of London VO, telephone number and email address. Thank you very much.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
04 days (Sent on Oct 29th, received reply on Nov 2nd). I wrote "Urgent" in subject, not sure if its because of that..............:)

hinnajamal said:
in how many days, the CSI replied?