27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Curmudgeon said:
Hey all, I am filling in IMM008 and I have a question. When I sent my application earlier I answered the question, where do you intend to live in canada with vancouver british columbia but now i wish to answer it with toronto ontario. Will it be alright. My brother has recently moved to toronoto so i'd live in toronto most probably. What to do? Should I keep the previous answer or honesly answer this question. Another question is related to my passport. my current passport is gonna expire on 03-12-2012. I am gonna get it renewed soon but at the moment I have only this passport. Does it matter if the expiry date of my passport is so close?
I am confused in replying this as I am unable to search the original post on Pakistan forum where a lady posted a letter from VO back in Feb or April, I am not sure... The VO raised some concern about setteling in some other city/state than relation. I am not able to recall the case but she got a letter with some time given to respond, there were other concerns as well however one of them was as aforementioned.
I am not sure how you will disclose or if its needed to disclose that your relation is also moved (if u claimed relation points), might be through additional family information form.. not sure ::)

When you cant get it renewed in advance (before 6 months I guess) then no issues in mentioning on form the one year expiry :)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC annual tracking survey, methodological report

http://epe.lac-bac.gc.ca/100/200/301/pwgsc-tpsgc/por-ef/citizenship_immigration/2012/095-10-e/index.html

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Along with sending updated documents, I'm also forwarding processing fee for my new born baby and for this I've made demand draft of CAD $150 in the name of "Receiver General For Canada".

Kindly advise do I need to mention any thing back of demand draft like baby's name, file no. etc as Fee Payment Form is not asked to be sent for updating file with new born.

Thanks.

smikri

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dubai, ME
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
7 May 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
sent with initial docs
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
1 May 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
TBD
Dear All,

I am a silent observer in this forum and I am part of the " 6-12 month wait letter" brotherhood/sisterhood. I am glad that many people in this forum have received/ are receiving renewed correspondence from the immigration office in London but at the same time anxious to receive communication from LVO.

I have applied from Dubai and my NOC is 0213. Application filed in Feb 2010, full docs sent on 1st September 2010 and received 2nd AOR in Oct 2010. In process status since 26th of March 2012.

Regards,
Smikri

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smikri said:
Dear All,

I am a silent observer in this forum and I am part of the " 6-12 month wait letter" brotherhood/sisterhood. I am glad that many people in this forum have received/ are receiving renewed correspondence from the immigration office in London but at the same time anxious to receive communication from LVO.

I have applied from Dubai and my NOC is 0213. Application filed in Feb 2010, full docs sent on 1st September 2010 and received 2nd AOR in Oct 2010. In process status since 26th of March 2012.

Regards,
Smikri
Brother ... The applicants who sent their full documents in / after September 2010 are still need wait for their turn. LVO is currently working on June, July, & August 2010 applicants

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear All,
Good news is, I`ve also received the letter from the LVO asking for the updated documents and PCC etc. Thanks for the support and the wishes on the previous pages of this thread.
I have problem too. The VO has ticked the box of Medical Examination and refers me to the enclosed details. But there is not enclosed details. what should I do? Has someone faced the similar problem? Input please

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
phdmaker said:
Friends,

Along with sending updated documents, I'm also forwarding processing fee for my new born baby and for this I've made demand draft of CAD $150 in the name of "Receiver General For Canada".

Kindly advise do I need to mention any thing back of demand draft like baby's name, file no. etc as Fee Payment Form is not asked to be sent for updating file with new born.

Thanks.
"Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft" (extracted from LVO website)

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
hinnajamal said:
Dear All,
Good news is, I`ve also received the letter from the LVO asking for the updated documents and PCC etc. Thanks for the support and the wishes on the previous pages of this thread.
I have problem too. The VO has ticked the box of Medical Examination and refers me to the enclosed details. But there is not enclosed details. what should I do? Has someone faced the similar problem? Input please
Congrats on receiving the updated docs.
No idea on the latter. My medical req. is nor ticked.
Hope you get guidance soon!

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear All,
Congratulation Hina ...

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
hinnajamal said:
Dear All,
congratulations Miss Hina

can u please tell when did u send ur full documents to london office

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear All,
Congrats. I think u shud immediately send CSI on this issue to London marked Urgent. They will clarify you on this.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gillani said:
congratulations Miss Hina

can u please tell when did u send ur full documents to london office
She sent her full documents on 17 - July - 2010. My chemistry is almost correct

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
eemmoo1 said:
Congrats. I think u shud immediately send CSI on this issue to London marked Urgent. They will clarify you on this.
Please, send me the email address. thanks in anticipation

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thank you all the members wishing me. :)