NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
kkhan870 said:
TCS is not for sending MR or request for updated documents
One of my friend living in Pakistan lost his MR by AZEEM GPO (General Post Office,Pakistan),last month...Unfortunately my friend contacted LVO for updated news/step(s),that time they informed him that LVO have dispatched his MR last month. After having some communication through CSI and activities with GPO,its cleared that GPO have lost his MR envelop. Very next he informed to LVO and requested to resend his MR by TCS with extended dates,he also mentioned that at the time of MR delivery in Pakistan,he can pay the cost of TCS. In reply LVO informed that they are again sending his MR. After some time he safely received the MR by TCS against delivery cost which was around 1450/PKR.

So it depends upon case to case, may be this is the policy of VO to send MR (without original docs) through local post office, but somehow they consider your request depends upon situation and case.

PRE-CAUTIONARY MEASURES TO GET MAIL(S) BY GPO (General Post Office) AT THE RIGHT TIME

After reading and learning by this forum, i have learnt that this so much important to make good relationship with your area POSTMAN.

Last days just to make good relationship with area postman, i made a dummy envelop, wrote complete mailing address of my home and dispatched from some other area which is something far from my home, just to check that who is coming to deliver this envelop and how the service of our area postman is. After some days a man came to my house, quietly dropped that envelop under the main door and disappeared. After having that envelop i went to GPO and found that person in GPO. Disclosing the importance of that upcoming mail with him i offered/committed that area postman for PKR.500/- against smooth delivery of my upcoming mail from CIC and got his cell number for on and off chit chat.

I personally feel that this is how you handle these area postman(s) coz NA BAAP BARA NA BHAIYA SUB SAY BARA RUPAYA.

Any other suggestions to get the smooth delivery by GPO is always welcome. Please share your comments and advice to all of your friend who are waiting for updated forms / Medical request.

THIS MAY MOST CRITICAL AT THIS TIME

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hello All

O yaar koi Allah Ka Banda bataye ga kay UK main RPRF kaisay pay kartay hain?

EASIEST WAY please

Running short of days

Much appreciated

Salam

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
At the pace they are sending further instructions to the wait letter holders is very slow, they are just picking up like 4-5 applications from the pile

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
The MR/Updated docs request is being sent through normal post; it means not through the TCS rather the GPO.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Dear-Waiters,

some-of-you-have-got-wait-letter-in-march-means-7-months-have-already-eclipsed-but-as-far-as-the-current-strategy-we-all-know-that-they-are-issuing-MR-or-Updated-Docs-after-5-to-6-months.

what-could-be-the-reason-you-haven't-received-MR-or-UPDATE-yet.

are-you-simply-unlucky-and-have-to-wait-longer-OR-do-u-think-its-time-to-send-a-CSI-OR-contact-your-local-Post-Office.

its-just-a-friendly-suggestion-that-who-ever-completed-7-months-already-shouldn't-sit-IDLE.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
destination canada said:
Dear-Waiters,

some-of-you-have-got-wait-letter-in-march-means-7-months-have-already-eclipsed-but-as-far-as-the-current-strategy-we-all-know-that-they-are-issuing-MR-or-Updated-Docs-after-5-to-6-months.

what-could-be-the-reason-you-haven't-received-MR-or-UPDATE-yet.

are-you-simply-unlucky-and-have-to-wait-longer-OR-do-u-think-its-time-to-send-a-CSI-OR-contact-your-local-Post-Office.

its-just-a-friendly-suggestion-that-who-ever-completed-7-months-already-shouldn't-sit-IDLE.
Hello All,
I think there is no benefit for CSI, on 27 OCT I made CSI and 29 OCT I got below standard reply which means same day because SAT/SUN is off in UK, so please check your mail and email regularly...!!!

In fact my GCMS says clearly that file fully reviewed and medical prepared and .....Request PA updated docs+ photos+PCC then MR
Any how ab sabar keh elawa koi chara nahin hai......

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada
Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
This thread is exciting and the pages are so fast when there is some news. Since last 3 days its boring cause its not moving hope there will be some good news tomorrow

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
soulmate71 said:
The easiest way to pay RPRF is to pay online if you have master or visa card.
No ,debit or credit card payment not acceptable in RPRF

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Yes, myself & spouse's PP's (submitted to Ldn at the time final application) expired in June 2012. I got issued our new passports in march 2012, proactively............:). Will be sending the copies of new PP's with updated docs but y did u ask that question.?????

eemmoo1 said:
And what about the passport expiry of urself or any of ur family member? Did these expire after submission of full docs?

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAY said:
Yes, myself & spouse's PP's (submitted to Ldn at the time final application) expired in June 2012. I got issued our new passports in march 2012, proactively............:). Will be sending the copies of new PP's with updated docs but y did u ask that question.?????
So in this case my analysis was wrong. I thought that London is sending medicals to those whose medical forms do not require updates. And they are sending update request to those for which they do not have up to date information on file. But London yahan pe bhi Chakar Kara giya ;) ;) ;)

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
AOA Friends:
Have a question regarding IMM-5562E (Supp. Travel info.). Is it fillable or not??? I have Adobe Acrobat 6.5 but unable to type info in this form.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
No issue..... have filled & validated my form without it

Arsh Ali said:
Yar am not sure about this UCI thing, it's left blank however in new form, I don't know it will let u validate it or not, let others respond too ...

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Bro: I think we are "Twins" in Immigration process.............:)

phdmaker said:
Interesting.

So, the hypothesis is wrong. But if it is not the case, then what else is the reason of such differentiation.

Any idea bro.?

Well, we both are not only going same way in this process but there is another similarity that I have also been blessed with two sons. My elder son was 1y & 4m old at the time of application filing. :)

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
cuccoo0 said:
Hello All

O yaar koi Allah Ka Banda bataye ga kay UK main RPRF kaisay pay kartay hain?

EASIEST WAY please

Running short of days

Much appreciated

Salam
For your convenience a quote from CIC website;

Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order

A bank draft / bank cheque is a cheque issued by a bank payable to a person, in this case the Receiver General for Canada. The name of the Canadian bank that will pay the Receiver General for Canada will be written on the cheque.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft.

If your application is received at this office without the processing fee attached, it will be returned to you. In some countries, banks provide the service of forwarding your bank draft / bank cheque directly to this office. Please ensure that this is not done and that your fee accompanies your application.

Important: Bank drafts / bank cheques have limited validity. Ensure that your bank draft / bank cheque is not older than two months when it reaches this office.

This office does not accept:

Cash sent by mail or placed in the drop box
Uncertified personal cheques
Company cheques
British pound drafts drawn on foreign banks
Canadian postal orders
Euro-cheques
Credit or debit cards
Canadian dollar drafts where the “clearing bank” is not in Canada (check with your bank if you are unsure)
Currency other than Canadian dollars or British pounds

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
WAY said:
AOA Friends:
Have a question regarding IMM-5562E (Supp. Travel info.). Is it fillable or not??? I have Adobe Acrobat 6.5 but unable to type info in this form.
There is an option of signature in adobe, in that option select add text.. Hope it will help ya