+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
adtocanada said:
Hi Sirine,

I suggest you call CIC and see where your security is stuck at. CIC sometimes use 3rd parties such as CBSA to assess background checks. I assume your file is with one of the 3rd parties. Since its been arnd 16 months for you, I suggest you contact the 3rd parties. You can do that by submitting a form ( you can get a relative or a friend in Canada to do it for you, since you are outland) .. if any of the experts in the forum can help explain how this is done since i havent done it yet, but ive seen ppl talk abt it on the forum.

Hope this helps
I emailed them several times and their last response was: "please be advised that your file is under background investigation. This is a quite long process which cannot be shortened". Does contacting this 3rd party can have any impact on the process? so far people are just saying that it helps to know where I'm standing...

Jan 11, 2017
timeflying said:
Welcome to the group, Muhammad. I am also 11 months, and absolutely have no idea when it's finalized.

Have you ever submitted CSE or GCMS? Though they won't help to give you the answer, at least they may give you some info.hi...thanks for ur replay.. No idae about CSE or GCMS..but evey tim
but time I called they gave new dates..

mnikolas

Mar 4, 2016
Hello Everyone

I submitted my PR application under Express Entry/FSWP in April 2016. I have been waiting for 11 months and still no response. The last update I received was late September 2016, requesting extra information (CV, etc.). I called CIC and they mentioned my file is under review, the background check to be exact. Any ideas/suggestions? I don't know how much longer I have to wait and not having my PR is making me lots of troubles!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not that it matters, but i just want to finally close my application journey.

have updated my signature and wising everyone all the best.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
With a heavy heart...i am on the 14th months since Aor today.My BGC went in progress for second time with medical redo 14days back.i did it immediately and it was passed yet I am sitting for the mercy of cic to send me the ppr.I congratulate those who are receiving ppr with Oct, Nov,Dec 16 AOR yet I am totally disappointed with the system of EE and SGVO. Atleast if I am told the approximated time frame of receiving ppr or a decision even after 2yrs..I would have been satisfied( as atleast i could knew when I will know the decision). Having an Noc of a medical practionar and desiring a better life in Canada is now seeming nothing but a frustrating investment of time and energy.Dont know what they sort while selecting candidates for ppr...i applied as fsw and received pnp..accepted that...and now just counting each day for these 14 months...who knows how long I have to wait for that single email to change my current life.
Sorry guys for writing this post if you are bored. Prayers for all of us who are in similar situation and worse than me.

kkits23

Nov 5, 2015
shana_kabir said:
With a heavy heart...i am on the 14th months since Aor today.My BGC went in progress for second time with medical redo 14days back.i did it immediately and it was passed yet I am sitting for the mercy of cic to send me the ppr.I congratulate those who are receiving ppr with Oct, Nov,Dec 16 AOR yet I am totally disappointed with the system of EE and SGVO. Atleast if I am told the approximated time frame of receiving ppr or a decision even after 2yrs..I would have been satisfied( as atleast i could knew when I will know the decision). Having an Noc of a medical practionar and desiring a better life in Canada is now seeming nothing but a frustrating investment of time and energy.Dont know what they sort while selecting candidates for ppr...i applied as fsw and received pnp..accepted that...and now just counting each day for these 14 months...who knows how long I have to wait for that single email to change my current life.
Sorry guys for writing this post if you are bored. Prayers for all of us who are in similar situation and worse than me.
I can totally relate with your situation shana_Kabir. I am also the victim of SGVO. FEb-16 applicant.
I also submitted my medicals again last week and can see "passed" on CIC portal. RPRF already paid, BG is in progress.
Dont know how long need to wait. I am pretty sure SGVO will just keep us aside and process other applicants first as our Medical is still valid for another 11months. Going into depression now.

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
Sirine said:
I'm From Tunisia Outland. in My GCMS Notes everything is passed/Approved except Security is blank. my medicals have expired and I re-did them upfront. it's stuck at security check because of a big number of travels on my passeport including risk countries but all of them where for work...
Hello Sirine, sorry for your wait. Just curious, what are considered risk countries ? can you give examples of what coountries?

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kkits23 said:
I can totally relate with your situation shana_Kabir. I am also the victim of SGVO. FEb-16 applicant.
I also submitted my medicals again last week and can see "passed" on CIC portal. RPRF already paid, BG is in progress.
Dont know how long need to wait. I am pretty sure SGVO will just keep us aside and process other applicants first as our Medical is still valid for another 11months. Going into depression now.
You are right... our medical is valid for another 11 months. So we are ones could be thrown aside...if I could knew this before applying, I would never had applied risking my and my spouse's career and life plans.... very pathetic!!!

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
shana_kabir said:
I am on the same boat shana_kabir. CIC/SGVO is legal because there is no deadline. But it seems they don't care about fairness.

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirine said:
I emailed them several times and their last response was: "please be advised that your file is under background investigation. This is a quite long process which cannot be shortened". Does contacting this 3rd party can have any impact on the process? so far people are just saying that it helps to know where I'm standing...
Hi Sirine,

I have seen a couple of people who have contacted CBSA. if your file is actually with CBSA then there is no harm in contacting them.

f you google CBSA ATIP you will get all the information about what you need to do to file a request, straight from the CBSA website. The process is similar to requesting GCMS notes, but instead of selecting IRCC from the list, your friend/relative in Canada needs to select CBSA. CBSA website also gives you a link to a consent form that you need to fill out and send to your friend.

if you call CIC (instead of emailing), you can specifically ask with which 3rd party your file is at, and then this way you can know for sure which 3rd party to contact.

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
omarnabsws said:
Hello Sirine, sorry for your wait. Just curious, what are considered risk countries ? can you give examples of what countries?
I think the number of travels was also a reason for this BGC since I have travelled more than 20 times per year. as exemple of risk country Libya (not my assessment :) ). to be honest I don't want to invest more money or energy in this project, I have done enough so I will just wait :(.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
timeflying said:
I am on the same boat shana_kabir. CIC/SGVO is legal because there is no deadline. But it seems they don't care about fairness.
Nothing to say brother!! It's nothing but a mental torture!!

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Shana_kabir,

Hold on my friend, guess your ppr is somewhere around the corner. I know you're extremely frustrating at the moment, but trust me you will find it worth to wait once there's PPR come.

FYI that I had to wait for 14 months for PPR since AOR. About 2 months after my second medical check, there's PPR.

Try to get yourself busy with some other things and then the PPR will be surprisingly come when you almost give up.

I was rejected on my first application. Trust me, it's far more depressed to see the refusal letter than this frustrating waiting.

Wish everyone soon receive PPR.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gatari said:
Dear Shana_kabir,

Hold on my friend, guess your ppr is somewhere around the corner. I know you're extremely frustrating at the moment, but trust me you will find it worth to wait once there's PPR come.

FYI that I had to wait for 14 months for PPR since AOR. About 2 months after my second medical check, there's PPR.

Try to get yourself busy with some other things and then the PPR will be surprisingly come when you almost give up.

I was rejected on my first application. Trust me, it's far more depressed to see the refusal letter than this frustrating waiting.

Wish everyone soon receive PPR.
Thank you Gatari for your inspiring words...May almighty grants our ppr soon and best of luck for your new life!!

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hi all,

I just notice that messages in my profile changed. I am not sure if this is just new user interface or my individual change. The Details are more verbose, but real contents remain the same.

Do you get the same change?