+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
impulseoceanic said:
Gpt ppr today.
Aor 11th april
Fswo Newdelhi visa office

2nd medical passed 18th nov
Medical req 10th nov
Bgip 21st nov
Ppr 9th nov
Congratulations! :)

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
impulseoceanic said:
Gpt ppr today.
Aor 11th april
Fswo Newdelhi visa office

2nd medical passed 18th nov
Medical req 10th nov
Bgip 21st nov
Ppr 9th nov

Congratulations! ;)

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
@Que Em

I got the last GCMS note I had ordered, and cracked it to some degree. Guess what? I saw the word "CBSA" in one activity they had blacked out. :(

Didn't now CIC seeks additional advice on security. Thought we would get our PPRs right after CSIS's report. :-X

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
???

Fatemeh Njm said:
@Que Em

I got the last GCMS note I had ordered, and cracked it to some degree. Guess what? I saw the word "CBSA" in one activity they had blacked out. :(

I didn't now CIC seeks additional advice on security. Thought we would get our PPRs right after CSIS's report. :-X

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Fatemeh Njm said:
@Que Em

Didn't now CIC seeks additional advice on security. Thought we would get our PPRs right after CSIS's report. :-X
That does look like CBSA. I checked with CBSA again and I was told,

"Your immigration security screening from the CBSA would be part of our programs.

If you wish to make an Access to Information or Privacy request, You can visit our Access to Information and Privacy Web page for more information on how to proceed."

You can submit a status eqnuiry request online using this info. (there's a consent form provided, as well).
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html

I asked my Canadian relative to submit the query online and filled the consent as well authorizing my relative to act on my behalf but my relative chickened out telling me there was no use sending these queries and that I was not being patient. haha

yankabatkay

Jan 16, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Hi everyone!

I've got a question. Today I have a message in my CIC account asking me whether I can land before Feb 15 as my medical exams expire.

How should I answer them? via CIC account message? I mean I cannot understand how to do it technically.

Tnahks

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
yankabatkay said:
Hi everyone!

I've got a question. Today I have a message in my CIC account asking me whether I can land before Feb 15 as my medical exams expire.

How should I answer them? via CIC account message? I mean I cannot understand how to do it technically.

Tnahks
Congratulations, your file is ready for visa.

Now, the visa office is asking if you would need a landing date extension (by extending/re-doing your medical exam). If you are willing to land before Feb. 15, you don't need to re-do meds.

1. If you've been provided instructions on how to respond to this query, follow them.
2. If there are no instructions in the message, check if a new space for any document has been created. You can write a simple note/letter and upload it through your MyCIC account.
3. If there is no slot for any additional document and no e-mail address mentioned in the message you've received, you can submit your response using IRCC web form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

yankabatkay

Jan 16, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Are your sure it's ready for visa??
I'm quite suspicious after almost 10 months of waiting.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
yankabatkay said:
If your file wasn't ready, you wouldn't have been asked about landing..

What's the actual wording in the message, anyway?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
yankabatkay said:
Congrates!!!

When is your medical expiring ???

yankabatkay

Jan 16, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
The exact wording is this:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.
Please be informed that your medical results will expire on February 15, 2017. Please inform our office whether you and your dependents will be able to land in Canada before this date. If you would like to extend the time period for you and your dependents to land in Canada, you and your dependents will be required to complete new medical examinations.
Please inform our office of your decision within 7 days.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Que Em said:
Congratulations, your file is ready for visa.

Now, the visa office is asking if you would need a landing date extension (by extending/re-doing your medical exam). If you are willing to land before Feb. 15, you don't need to re-do meds.

1. If you've been provided instructions on how to respond to this query, follow them.
2. If there are no instructions in the message, check if a new space for any document has been created. You can write a simple note/letter and upload it through your MyCIC account.
3. If there is no slot for any additional document and no e-mail address mentioned in the message you've received, you can submit your response using IRCC web form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Agree. Second all of what is said +1. It should be ready for visa now technically else no point in asking when you could land. CIC doesn't confirm such things until they are actually done with every thing.

Update:
=========

There is very little chance of any processing left, specially given the little time till mid february. It takes 15 days to send and receive passports back. If they expected any further processing they won't be asking this question now.

The 7 days' mention almost certainly means there would be space to upload a letter. Don't go CSE route, it might not get in time. There definitely should be an entry to upload response (in submitted docs).

Your current status should show some thing like "Docs required / requested". Once you upload a response, it should be some thing like "Docs provided / submitted".

MY CIC profile should look exactly like as if you were asked for say a Schedule A (both before and after submission)

yankabatkay

Jan 16, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Yeah, thanks guys. I've submitted the letter via upload field in CIC account already.

krupashah16

Oct 20, 2014
Hello...
Ita received
Since three months review of eligibility is review in progess.
How much time it takea for the next step???
Does this status change or others too change without a change in this one??
Thank you