+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
What about taking an appointment from John Mccallum and meeting him.

I think all more than 12 months inland applicants can join to meet him as a group rather individually

Any thoughts ?
Before doing this, make sure that the delay is not due to security checks. If the delay is due to security checks the minister may not be able to help you as these checks are not conducted by CIC.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:
i thinks docs before birth. I didnt submit any docs before birth and i think this is why my application is being delayed. Unfortunately i can't any as i dont have any docs before birth. But they are looking for it which i believe is not an easy thing to achieve
:D :D You made me laugh so hard

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
munika said:
:D :D You made me laugh so hard
Im happy that in this tough and stress time i made u laugh. But i m serious i gave them all the possible info and docs and till date they haven't asked for any other docs after October 2015. So i think they want to get my pre birth info without letting me know :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

simply feeling frustrated and helpless. People are getting PPR in 2 , 4 , 6 ,8 10,12 months but nothing yet for me. I think they haven't fixed anytime to complete the application and it seem infinity at this time. ::) ::) ??? ??? ???

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:
Im happy that in this tough and stress time i made u laugh. But i m serious i gave them all the possible info and docs and till date they haven't asked for any other docs after October 2015. So i think they want to get my pre birth info without letting me know :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

simply feeling frustrated and helpless. People are getting PPR in 2 , 4 , 6 ,8 10,12 months but nothing yet for me. I think they haven't fixed anytime to complete the application and it seem infinity at this time. ::) ::) ??? ??? ???
We are in the same boat :) Hang on in there - our Dawn will come too - it's the darkest before the Sunrise
I just like your sarcasm and irony. It often helps to go through tough periods - and there are many.
We will receive PPR eventually and as I said before - silence is a good thing. Not so silent at my end and it's driving me nuts. So many mixed emotions. I have many opportunities right now in Canada but can't go for any of them if not a PR.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Guys, relax. It seems, it's not about some extended security screenings and/or some pending background investigations/verification(s) for all the pending cases. It appears to be a consistent competition!

We compete at all the levels. First we enter the EE pool and compete for an ITA, then when our applications are processed, we compete for a spot for 'admission'... based on the availability of spaces as per the annual immigration targets and IRCC's plans and priorities. Majority of newer (less than six months of processing time apps) get picked because IRCC has to meet its 'processing standards', while our (delayed) applications keep piling up and keep waiting for their turns to be picked by the officers.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-plan-2017-released-t459345.0.html;msg5547150#msg5547150

Let's hope IRCC picks our files first before consuming its newly allocated annual targets. 8)

Good luck!

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
How is this competition if the picking of files is not based on the strengths of the applications? More like it is a combination of bad luck, disorganization, and laziness on the part of the processing officers.

Que Em said:
Guys, relax. It's not about some extended security screenings and/or some pending background investigations/verification(s). It's all about competition!

We compete at all the levels. First we enter the EE pool and compete for an ITA, then when our applications are processed, we compete for a spot for 'admission'... based on the availability of spaces as per the annual immigration targets and IRCC's plans and priorities. Majority of newer (less than six months of processing time apps) get picked because IRCC has to meet its 'processing standards', while our (delayed) applications keep piling up and keep waiting for their turns to be picked by the officers.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-plan-2017-released-t459345.0.html;msg5547150#msg5547150

Let's hope IRCC picks our files first before consuming its newly allocated annual targets. 8)

Good luck!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
ybjianada said:
How is this competition if the picking of files is not based on the strengths of the applications? More like it is a combination of bad luck, disorganization, and laziness on the part of the processing officers.
I agree, it might not be much of the 'competition' after getting an ITA, but who knows how IRCC prioritizes applications against the available slots for annual immigration level targets, from the existing inventory. Also, I meant to say that our files somehow compete for a place (to be picked up by the officers to issue a PR visa/document) when the available spaces (admission targets for each category) are less than the existing inventory.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need help or advise ..
I got my notes today and i have a note that is done by officer same day when my bg changed to not needed ...
Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12_E000402283 PA: SHARMA, ASHUTOSH - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass SUMMARY NOTES: -PLEASE SEE E-DOC #69928890 FOR PA'S
REPRESENTATIVE #88773614 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PA MEDICAL - Expired - Spouse/Common-Law MEDICAL - Expired Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 810 CRS points minimum score for round: 463 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: Letter dated 2015-08-2015 confirms employment offer of indefinite duration. NOTE: LMIA IS VALID UNTIL:2014/04/28 eDoc# 69928890 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX, edoc# 69928980"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): no applicants in status
FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2015-01-02; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Expired SPOUSE - Expired PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12 2014-07 to 2015-08 - FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - at RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX - eDoc# 69928980 - Letter dated 2014-04-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of per hour - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 2 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

I have a question what "ready for finalize rprf" means
And this is done in ottawa but in my last activity which is done on same date

ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: ​
Name: SHARMA, ASHUTOSH
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ Field Name: Status
New Value: Recommend Passed Updated Date: 2016/09/21 Updated By: ML15386
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Office is CIO,why it is cio ?and is case analyst is last step?

Thanks

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
I got my notes today and i have a note that is done by officer same day when my bg changed to not needed ...
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12_E000402283 PA: SHARMA, ASHUTOSH - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass SUMMARY NOTES: -PLEASE SEE E-DOC #69928890 FOR PA'S
REPRESENTATIVE #88773614 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PA MEDICAL - Expired - Spouse/Common-Law MEDICAL - Expired Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 810 CRS points minimum score for round: 463 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: Letter dated 2015-08-2015 confirms employment offer of indefinite duration. NOTE: LMIA IS VALID UNTIL:2014/04/28 eDoc# 69928890 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX, edoc# 69928980"

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2015-01-02; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Expired SPOUSE - Expired PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12 2014-07 to 2015-08 - FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - at RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX - eDoc# 69928980 - Letter dated 2014-04-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of per hour - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 2 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

ACTIVITY

Thanks
It means

Right of Permanent Residence Fee. We ll pay that while filing application r later stage when they request for it. I believe u have paid in advance.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sharma1990 said:
ANALYST

FAMILY
WORK

ACTIVITY

Thanks
Because CIO does completeness check which is much early stage.

Also Case analyst seems to be relatively junior guy. Definitely not the final step.

Usually it is CASE OFFICER who often reviews case analysts output and that might happen a few months after above.

Source of this is having seen many gcms notes with similar progress.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Because CIO does completeness check which is much early stage.

Also Case analyst seems to be relatively junior guy. Definitely not the final step.

Usually it is CASE OFFICER who often reviews case analysts output and that might happen a few months after above.

Source of this is having seen many gcms notes with similar progress.
But that note is issued in ottawa , and that cio thing already done in sept last year ...

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi Guys,

My PR application is under process with Valid LMIA for NOC 2173.
Till date, I did not hear any thing from CIC. My AOR date is FEB 6th 2016.

Now, I got a better job offer and I am planning to accept it. But, problem is that my new job offer fall under different NOC code.

If is start with new company and with different NOC code job title, will it affect my current PR application which is under process ?

Please advise.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Neo_says said:
Hi Guys,

My PR application is under process with Valid LMIA for NOC 2173.
Till date, I did not hear any thing from CIC. My AOR date is FEB 6th 2016.

Now, I got a better job offer and I am planning to accept it. But, problem is that my new job offer fall under different NOC code.

If is start with new company and with different NOC code job title, will it affect my current PR application which is under process ?

Please advise.
I have no specific advise for you :D My application has passed 7 months 4 days since AOR. Still waiting. I had some job opportunities lately in my country, but denied them all as I didn't want to stir the application.

If you are in land, new job will bring you more benefit. You may call CIC :)

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:
People are getting PPR in 2 , 4 , 6 ,8 10,12 months but nothing yet for me.
This is a priceless quote for all of those who are still waiting. gives a perspective on things. go to any monthlyAOR subgroup and see complains like "it's been three months, what is wrong with CIC, blah blah", here i just keep rereading it, just catch the tune of it. 2, 4, 6, 10, 12. 10-12 months might be not such a bad deal guys! so stay positive and whistle this tune people getting ppr in 2-4-6-10-12, nothing yet for me.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sharma1990 said:
But that note is issued in ottawa , and that cio thing already done in sept last year ...
Sure, i was just answering the specific question about what stage CIO touches files and what's the role of case analyst.

But an officer / agent review is bound to be followed at some point in time. Usually security checks are completed after that.

Hang in there .. it will take its time. Good luck