+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

those who need any help regarding visa and gic can contact me.

pparma08

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
IELTS Request
6.5 overall
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
07-03-14
Interview........
still don't know
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
soon if granted the visa....
Hello all!
post your queries here and i'll try my best to help you out.

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
I am going to apply under university category (Fall 14). If we pay 1year tuition fees and gic for living expenses. Then do need to show any other financial assets like bank loan, FD, bank statements.
Please advise.

pparma08

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
6.5 overall
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
07-03-14
Interview........
still don't know
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Ramandeep said:
I am going to apply under university category (Fall 14). If we pay 1year tuition fees and gic for living expenses. Then do need to show any other financial assets like bank loan, FD, bank statements.
Please advise.
no you don't need to put any other financial documents apart fro GIC and 1 year/1 Sem tuition fee receipt.
i've double checked it so don't bother much about this now. simply go with this and you'll get what you want.
Cheers.

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
pparma08 said:
no you don't need to put any other financial documents apart fro GIC and 1 year/1 Sem tuition fee receipt.
i've double checked it so don't bother much about this now. simply go with this and you'll get what you want.
Cheers.
Thanks buddy. :)

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
pparma08 said:
Hello all!
post your queries here and i'll try my best to help you out.
Hi, My name is Amit and I am currently working in London where my visa expires on 30th April. I had an offer to study my Masters (MEd Educational Leadership) from Memorial University Canada and the Course starts in May. I applied for my Study permit in feb from India (I visited for a month) but it got rejected (Reason: Proposed studies.. not reasonably in light of...). As I had to come back and join my Company in London I didn't had the option to stay back and apply again from India. In the UK the processing time is 7 weeks and so I sent all my documents to India through courier so as to get a decision as earliest as possible. I hired a Consultant firm to help me with my visa application and so the documents were sent to them. My file was submitted under General Category on 24th Feb 2014, The status of my application on VFS shows Under Processing. It has already been around two weeks and I am wondering how much more time will CHC take to make a decision on my application. As this is my last month in UK and to leave my job I need to give a Notice period does anyone know how soon a decision can be made on my file?

fahim0000011

Mar 12, 2014
Help needed

Metric 2000
Intermediate 2002
Bachelor 2004
2005 to 2008 worked in company as manager.
2008 went for business studies to cyprus.. But came back because education level was very low.
then again started job in same company on same position till jan 2010.
March 2010 went to Australia for business studies and did Business diploma from there.
In may 2011 i renewed my visa for futher studies and got visa till DEC 2013.
but in Dec 2011 i went to japan for visit. i stayed in japan for 3 months and came back to pakistan in March 2012.
then i didnt go back to australia because of some family issues.
i again started job in same company till now.
Now i want to apply for further studies and wana do graduate diploma in business from canada.
What are the chances to get visa?

Got admission in International Business 2 years.. given just registration fee.. college dont accept advance fee.

financial proof

BROTHER SPONSOR
(last 6 months transaction)

SPONSOR LETTER
(Affidavit)

MY BROTHER SOLD HOUSE(4000000RS)(SALE DEED)
i opened new account on my name and deposit this money.(bank statement of 1 week old)

3 houses on my name( fard and rent deed) and paid rent receipts..

and i m married and having 2 kids.. they will remain in home country while my study..

WHAT ARE CHANCES TO GET VISA ON THIS INFORMATION....

pparma08

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
6.5 overall
File Transfer...
28-03-2014
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
07-03-14
Interview........
still don't know
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
fahim0000011 said:
Help needed

Metric 2000
Intermediate 2002
Bachelor 2004
2005 to 2008 worked in company as manager.
2008 went for business studies to cyprus.. But came back because education level was very low.
then again started job in same company on same position till jan 2010.
March 2010 went to Australia for business studies and did Business diploma from there.
In may 2011 i renewed my visa for futher studies and got visa till DEC 2013.
but in Dec 2011 i went to japan for visit. i stayed in japan for 3 months and came back to pakistan in March 2012.
then i didnt go back to australia because of some family issues.
i again started job in same company till now.
Now i want to apply for further studies and wana do graduate diploma in business from canada.
What are the chances to get visa?

Got admission in International Business 2 years.. given just registration fee.. college dont accept advance fee.

financial proof

BROTHER SPONSOR
(last 6 months transaction)

SPONSOR LETTER
(Affidavit)

MY BROTHER SOLD HOUSE(4000000RS)(SALE DEED)
i opened new account on my name and deposit this money.(bank statement of 1 week old)

3 houses on my name( fard and rent deed) and paid rent receipts..

and i m married and having 2 kids.. they will remain in home country while my study..

WHAT ARE CHANCES TO GET VISA ON THIS INFORMATION....
to me you have traveled a lot. Nearly a world trip.
You have mentioned your profile but didn't mention the percentage.
Ielts score?
apart from that you have applied to 2 different countries but never completed the studies and this could be the most possible drawback in your case.
But you certainly have got a positive side too. you have been granted visa by 3 different countries hence Canada will also give you the visa, this is purely on my basis without any evidence i said.
You have to show them why you left studies in your sop. try to convince CHC VO each and every point of your case in your SOP.
If you can demonstrate your own character and deeds properly then you have a good chance to get the visa.

mqir32

Apr 8, 2014
HELP URGENT PLEASE!!

In about a week from now i am going to send my originals plus application forms for student permit to the canadian embassy but i'm stuck in one part. One of the forms calls to write down all my travels for the past 5 years. Ive been traveling quite a lot since 2010 BUT i have lost my old passport and i dont have a way to prove these travels. And in the requirements for the Student Permit says to attach all pages with stamps with current and old passports.
I can write all my travels with dates as i do remember them. But i cannot provide them as i have mentioned, because i lost my passport and also, i have thrown all my previous plane tickets. I only have my current passport.
WILL THIS HAVE A MINUS POINT ON MY APPLICATION FOR MY STUDENT PERMIT?
or should i just write down those travels in my current passport?

Thank you so much in advance.

ali.ahmad2789

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I want to ask you a question related to conditional offer. I have been offered conditional admission for MBA program at Carleton University. The conditions are that I provide them with official transcript and official GMAT score sent directly from the testing body. I was offered admission on 19th of March, and I made the arrangements to send the documents on 21st of March. My transcript was reached to the university on 27th of March. I checked that from tracking number which my university provided me. But still the university has not updated the status. Today I called them and they said that the document has not reached to the admission officer yet.

On the other hand with GMAT, the story is quite different. The score report was sent on 24th of March and the university hasnt reached it yet. When I contacted them today they told me that they do not use the online system for GMAT which almost all university use. They only use mail system. And for GMAT report to reach a university in Canada by mail it takes almost 8 weeks.

The problem is that 8 weeks is a very long time. As I am from Pakistan, visa officer here in pak takes a lot of time to process my application. Also as I have lived in Malaysia for 3 years, I obtained police Clarence certificate from there on 1st of Feb and as the Canadian high Commission require PCC which is not issued more than 3 months prior to visa application. And my PCC will expire by the time I apply for visa.

I want to ask if I can apply for my study permit on conditional offer. I already have original transcript and GMAT score with me. I will send all these documents to show that I can easily meet the conditions of the conditional offer.

Senior members please advice

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Ali Ahmad