+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those Who Had Applied In November...Did You Receive Your Approval Letter ?

Abbas Dharsey

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Study permit
China (People’s Republic of)

5 weeks ?

You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time doesn’t include:

• the time it takes to send an application between a VAC and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics

Abbas Dharsey

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Study permit
Germany (Lucky Chaps)

2 weeks ?

You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time doesn’t include:

• the time it takes to send an application between a VAC and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics

Promisepraise

Dec 22, 2018
Those Who Have Applied Offline Can Atleast Get In Touch With The VFS Staff For Tracking ID Etc...Online Applicants Can Only Wait And Pray
Yeah I have gotten my tracking ID and managed to track my application but it say the application is being processed at the visa office . But I am really worried because I submitted medicals upfront as recommended by my agent in order to save time but yet it’s taking almost forever to get a reply from the visa office the 29th of dec will be exactly two months I deposited my file at the VFS

saketthavanani

Dec 22, 2018
Hi this is saket from india. I applied for study permit visa via online process on 12th of november . Its been more than 6 weeks and i have not got any updates till now. According to the normal processing time that is 5 weeks my visa should have come. I got two mails saying that your application is in progress . I have my classes starting in 1st week of Jan in university of Toronto. I also submitted a ircc web form but didnt get any response yet. Kindl help me with this what can be done regarding this?

saketthavanani

Dec 22, 2018
Hi this is saket from india. I applied for study permit visa via online process on 12th of november . Its been more than 6 weeks and i have not got any updates till now. According to the normal processing time that is 5 weeks my visa should have come. I got two mails saying that your application is in progress . I have my classes starting in 1st week of Jan in university of Toronto. I also submitted a ircc web form but didnt get any response yet. Kindl help me with this what can be done regarding this?

Abbas Dharsey

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
Are you sure though by next month or ur guessing ?
you cant be sure of anything,they work in their own ways...not necessarily january,some might even get it in march april may,others might get rejected....just like the people who applied in october and november havent gotten their visas yet,they can only ask for refunds from the colleges,if they do not allow extensions or deferral.There are going to be massive losses upto 3 and 4 lacs in foreign exchange,be prepared

Abbas Dharsey

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Canada
And the college wont give you the refund unless you show them that your visa has been rejected...even if they refund you,they wont refund the whole amount,you'll face extra losses there (2-3 lacs)...total 6-7 lacs