+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

skar

Oct 7, 2015
Deccan said:
Maplemadness82, skar,

I noticed that the status in myCIC went from Submitted to Updated for a few seconds earlier today. It was a total coincidence that I saw it considering the number of times I check both myCIC and ECAS. This same thing happened a day or so before they asked me for FBO PCC and before I one of those system generated (ghost) emails. I'm hoping today's update means there might be some change tomorrow...

Did you notice any such thing in your portal today?
No Deccan. I just checked and the status is still submitted. No updates

skar

Oct 7, 2015
Sun Indus said:
Skar,

I'm also same as you...

I didn't see any status change after it went to in progress in process in ECAS .... :-[

Did you see any updates after the ECAS status changed to in process?

Upfront Medicals done.
EE profile 5/04
ITA 5/27
App sub + AOR 5/29
Medical passed 6/11
BG in progress 6/11
ECAS access 6/13 (app recvd, 2 lines)
ECAS in process 8/19 (3 lines)
My ecas has not changed since I paid rprf and submitted schedule A. Day after tomo it will be 2 calendar month since last update

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skar said:
My ecas has not changed since I paid rprf and submitted schedule A. Day after tomo it will be 2 calendar month since last update
What is RPRF and schedule A?
I have paid my PR fees during submission of PR application...is there anything else I missing here?

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
Last update in my case was Aug 15. So 2 months n 3 days already.

skar

Oct 7, 2015
Sun Indus said:
What is RPRF and schedule A?
I have paid my PR fees during submission of PR application...is there anything else I missing here?
Rprf is the fees they charge for issuing or card. It is called right of permanent residence fees. One would think that they will ask for it if everything is finalize but they are making me wait for nothing. Schedule A was asked for my spouse's background declaration. Wait continues..

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Deccan said:
Maplemadness82, skar,

I noticed that the status in myCIC went from Submitted to Updated for a few seconds earlier today. It was a total coincidence that I saw it considering the number of times I check both myCIC and ECAS. This same thing happened a day or so before they asked me for FBO PCC and before I one of those system generated (ghost) emails. I'm hoping today's update means there might be some change tomorrow...

Did you notice any such thing in your portal today?
No Deccan. Hopefully, they close it positively this week. I have a lot of plans based on this completing this week. :-[

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
skar said:
That is unsuaally long time after document submission. Have you ordered GCMS to see whats going on??

skar

Oct 7, 2015
Maplemadness82 said:
That is unsuaally long time after document submission. Have you ordered GCMS to see whats going on??
No. I thought some decision will be made before I receive GCMS notes which generally takes 1 month. I am waiting for the 6 month timeline to get over and then I'll call cic agents.

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skar said:
Rprf is the fees they charge for issuing or card. It is called right of permanent residence fees. One would think that they will ask for it if everything is finalize but they are making me wait for nothing. Schedule A was asked for my spouse's background declaration. Wait continues..
Thanks for the information Skar. I have paid RPRF at the time of PR application submission. So, I don't expect it to come.
I didn't even receive Schedule A. Not sure if it is coming for all. One of my friend didn't receive anything as such. He directly got PPR.
Expecting some update atleast this week.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sun Indus said:
Thanks for the information Skar. I have paid RPRF at the time of PR application submission. So, I don't expect it to come.
I didn't even receive Schedule A. Not sure if it is coming for all. One of my friend didn't receive anything as such. He directly got PPR.
Expecting some update atleast this week.
As far as i know they ask for schedule A in case that the applicant leaves any gaps while filling personal history or answering yes to any of the statutory questions without providing an explanation in LOE

skar

Oct 7, 2015
White knight 22 said:
As far as i know they ask for schedule A in case that the applicant leaves any gaps while filling personal history or answering yes to any of the statutory questions without providing an explanation in LOE
I submitted schedule A for my spouse as they didn't ask for it during application submission

arch_e

May 11, 2015
JB007 said:
Second that. I thought not to bug them with requests through multiple channels (as they state) :) . Sent an e-mail on 13th Oct. Waiting..
Hey fellas !! Just curious about what you guys are talking about? What are you requesting from your Local Visa Office?

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
arch_e said:
Hey fellas !! Just curious about what you guys are talking about? What are you requesting from your Local Visa Office?
Transfer of the sending of passport from ottawa to the local visa office.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arch_e said:
Applicants from outside the US/Canada need to send passports to their local visa office.

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
Applicants from outside the US/Canada need to send passports to their local visa office.
Just curious to know ............... Does ECAS updates only on Wednesdays???
Are there any cases that ECAS updated other days than Wed?

Upfront Medicals done.
EE profile - May 04
ITA - May 27
App sub + AOR - May 29
Medical passed - Jun 11
BG in progress - Jun 11
ECAS access - Jun 13 (app recvd, 2 lines)
ECAS - in process Aug 19 (3 lines)