Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes but he/she is is fsw they take the longest to process cic calls the shots if they want to process Lmia or cec inland first it's there call:)

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Tuskers said:
Is there any May Inland FSW applicants waiting for DM/PPR?
Just wanna know whether CIC started looking at the June/July applicants!!!
Hey Tuskers,

I don't know if you've seen it,

The sheet linked in my signature shows you most inland FSW on the forum. Green got PPR, yellow got DM.

They are sorted by AOR date.

The only June AOR for this category is a June 2nd AOR. Many may AORs are still waiting. Check the sheet.

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
wifedoctor said:
Hey Tuskers,

I don't know if you've seen it,

The sheet linked in my signature shows you most inland FSW on the forum. Green got PPR, yellow got DM.

They are sorted by AOR date.

The only June AOR for this category is a June 2nd AOR. Many may AORs are still waiting. Check the sheet.
I have seen the sheet but i think most of the members on the sheet were not active on the forums. The sheet is not updated for those MAY AOR for a long time, thats why i just requested on the May AOR forum is there still people waiting for DM/PPR.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Banff2015 said:
Your gonna sue them come on don't say something stupid like that lol .. If you don't like them as you state why bother emigrating to there country ?.. The old system took years be thankful a new system has been developed that allows even under 1 year :)
I don't care bro - I already live in Canada and it's all about stealing my money , I work so freaking hard sometimes for 12 hours per day extra days on weekends , just because I am international and my employer is using the fact that I am a foreigner , add to that the money that I have to pay for taxes here and in my country because I am not a PR here in Canada and I am not getting that money , the government which keeps ignoring my application is stealing my tax money while I am not even sure if I will be a PR or not.

Everyone is getting their application done , I am waiting for too much time, not even medical , not a single movement at all in my file.

I am from Africa, and i just want to know if they want me here or not , or let me take my talent else where where I am valuable .

Guys , any feedback if you have called CIC after six months ?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your positive thought! and CONGRATS, Really happy for you!

rgainza said:
I had the same pattern as you regarding the update/ghost/NO DM thing, and got PPR two days ago.
So, it looks like yours should be on its way already. The only difference with my application is that they required you additional documents and that might be the cause or the delay, but you are getting it for sure :)

Hang in there!

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
I don't care bro - I already live in Canada and it's all about stealing my money , I work so freaking hard sometimes for 12 hours per day extra days on weekends , just because I am international and my employer is using the fact that I am a foreigner , add to that the money that I have to pay for taxes here and in my country because I am not a PR here in Canada and I am not getting that money , the government which keeps ignoring my application is stealing my tax money while I am not even sure if I will be a PR or not.

Everyone is getting their application done , I am waiting for too much time, not even medical , not a single movement at all in my file.

I am from Africa, and i just want to know if they want me here or not , or let me take my talent else where where I am valuable .

I haven't really heard of or seen anyone going over the 6 months so I'm not sure if you'll get any helpful feedback on your question. Sorry about your application though, that completely sucks.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply. Lets hope for a fast process.
MGFcec2014 said:
I am in a somewhat similar pattern nodet; MyCIC background changed from not needed at this time to "in progress" the next day on Saturday October 10th I received a ghost email. So far, no updated either on ECAS or MyCIC after that. :|

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Judging by your attitude it sounds like Canada does not need you.. If you don't like paying taxes and its so awful why bother becoming pr.haha

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also live in Canada and have done so for 2 plus years compare the taxes to Europe they are no where near as bad it's a bloody awesome country so I don't mind having to wait 8-10 months :))

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:

I'm so sorry for your situation. As an immigrant myself, waiting in line in another country, I can empathize with what you're going through.

Have you seen the posts on this thread?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html

zsv2015 seems to be in a similar situation. S/he reached out to the local MP and was finally able to get some answers. Since you're already in Canada, this route should be totally feasible for you. I'd recommend you reach out to your MP; they seem to be a lot more inclined to listen to their constituents concerns and act on them than in other places I've lived in.

I hope things progress soon with your application and that you'll have the positive outcome you've been waiting for.

Good luck!

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Akhuttan said:
Decision Made today after midnight 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Wow . congrats buddy .

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
Akhuttan said:
Congratulations!!! Such a relief, that has given me so much more hope :)

Lumen_UK

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
Congratulations Akhuttan. Same here. BG in progress yesterday, no ghost email, just woke up to DM!!!