Apr 22, 2014
I applied for visa on 17th july online

my application status says : open
medical: review in process
rest: not started yet

i hope evrything goes good

amazingo

May 8, 2014
Damn, i got rejected though spp had applied on 5th june, then re-applied on 3rd july under general category. any idea how much time it takes? its already been 18days now.. plus i have one doubt, when i had applied through spp, i had attached my original medicals, and this time i didnot,(since i din have it, not even the photocopy) can that be a problem?? but if it was , they would have either mailed, sms, or put on the tracking website. Im way worried now. The reason they gave was.... documents lacks authenticity hence diminishes the overall credibility... but since all my docx were all true, why did they say that, and which docx are they even talking about?
have got..
2.5years of relative exp.
applied for pgdm in sustainable business at college of rockies for sept intake
10th-78%
12th-74%
bba-60%
ielts-6.5(6.5 in all bands)
1st yr fee paid
gic done
meds done
residence fee paid
evrything done! still no news :((

HeidiHo

Jul 21, 2014
Hi!
I hope its not too off topic, but does anyone knows, as a visitor here in Canada, is there a possibility of me being able to apply for student permit from within Canada? I got accepter, i have all the funds I need, so thats settled, I just dont know if I can apply from within Canada, or i have to go back to Croatia to do it.
College tells me I can, its is private college, they have said they had lots of tourists/visitors that applyed and got the permit.
And other people i contacted are either not sure, or they dont really know.

Thanks in advance!
:D

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
hi guys im helping my brother in law to filled up the application for student permit, but i got stock in one question of the application for temporary resident visa #8
it says previous travel:
since the age of 18 or during the past 5 years, whichever is more recent......

my brother in law is 17 turning 18 on november we are to apply next week and the course start next year january thats mean he will be 18 when he arrives, so im also confuse if i should filled up the custodianship declaration :/ is there any phone from cic that they can answer this question cause he is apply in outside canada and im in canada ;D

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
any news guys? ??? ??? ???

starsup

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-2014
Med's Request
05-08-2014
Med's Done....
17-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for passport return
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Krinaaa said:
hi guys im helping my brother in law to filled up the application for student permit, but i got stock in one question of the application for temporary resident visa #8
it says previous travel:
since the age of 18 or during the past 5 years, whichever is more recent......

my brother in law is 17 turning 18 on november we are to apply next week and the course start next year january thats mean he will be 18 when he arrives, so im also confuse if i should filled up the custodianship declaration :/ is there any phone from cic that they can answer this question cause he is apply in outside canada and im in canada ;D
He is not yet 18 so this is Not Applicable for him...

starsup

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-2014
Med's Request
05-08-2014
Med's Done....
17-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for passport return
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
HeidiHo said:
Hi!
I hope its not too off topic, but does anyone knows, as a visitor here in Canada, is there a possibility of me being able to apply for student permit from within Canada? I got accepter, i have all the funds I need, so thats settled, I just dont know if I can apply from within Canada, or i have to go back to Croatia to do it.
College tells me I can, its is private college, they have said they had lots of tourists/visitors that applyed and got the permit.
And other people i contacted are either not sure, or they dont really know.

Thanks in advance!
:D
As per the new rules, you can apply for a study permit within Canada if your previous stay was for completing a condition that was required for your studies.... However, I would suggest that you speak to an immigration attorney in Canada who can advise you further on this...