+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

bhanu30

Aug 12, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2011, received by CIC on 13th July 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
grimreaper said:
Heard through my consultant that the application format changed on the 18th of this month, will this chnage have any effect on the application processing by the CIC, in terms that it may give some glimmer of hope for the late senders?
Read what CIC website says
Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

Hence one can send the application till 13th November 2011 using both old/new forms but CIC wouldnt accept the old forms post 14th Noember.. Good Luck

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi please add me in the list
name : keyur sheth
noc : 1122
vo : new delhi
app send : 25 July
app received : 27 July
mode of payment : dd
i am using representative

also please let me know from where can i see the list myself

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
bhanu30 said:
Typoo mate :)
3112 27th July it was 4
3112 29th July it is 3

Nonetheless very well pointed out.. that give us HOPE!!
Cheers
There is a link on the CIC website through which the applicants can ask question regarding the status of their apps, I guess we can get some clarity on this from them using the facility.I've asked quite a lot of questions through the link during my failed attempt last year, it works.

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
There is a link on the CIC website through which the applicants can ask question regarding the status of their apps, I guess we can get some clarity on this from them using the facility.I've asked quite a lot of questions through the link during my failed attempt last year, it works.

hey grimreaper.

Please post the link.

Thanx.

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp , use "check application status" on the right hand side panel.

Thanx grimreaper for quick reply.

But is it not that Ecas can be checked only with file number. CIC issues UCI (file nos.) only after the file is placed into processing .

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
grimreaper said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp , use "check application status" on the right hand side panel.
you can use this link only after recieving any reference no. from CIO.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RKC said:
Thanx grimreaper for quick reply.

But is it not that Ecas can be checked only with file number. CIC issues UCI (file nos.) only after the file is placed into processing .
Nope, my application was returned so I never had a file number but still they replied.

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
Nope, my application was returned so I never had a file number but still they replied.
Grimreaper,

I got this info on CIC Website,

Q3: I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the system. Why?

A3: Until the visa office or case processing centre to which you submitted your application for immigration or citizenship has begun processing your application, your application status will not be available through CAS. It is not necessary to contact the Call Centre - or, in the case of applications submitted outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas - regarding the status of any in-Canada applications unless the specified time period referred to below for the specific type of application has passed.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
grimreaper said:

Another alternative, don't use the webpage, email them using this email id:
"FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry" <FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca>

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RKC said:
Grimreaper,

I got this info on CIC Website,

Q3: I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the system. Why?

A3: Until the visa office or case processing centre to which you submitted your application for immigration or citizenship has begun processing your application, your application status will not be available through CAS. It is not necessary to contact the Call Centre - or, in the case of applications submitted outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas - regarding the status of any in-Canada applications unless the specified time period referred to below for the specific type of application has passed.
Oh that sinking feeling... :D.. try it after a week.. but it works without filenumber.. I have my last year's responses even now on my mail box...

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
CIC has requested applicants to start sending queries only 6 weeks after filing application... It's written on the page.. "after applying" ..

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
Oh that sinking feeling... :D.. try it after a week.. but it works without filenumber.. I have my last year's responses even now on my mail box...
I can't wait to try.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keyur_foryou said:
hi please add me in the list
name : keyur sheth
noc : 1122
vo : new delhi
app send : 25 July
app received : 27 July
mode of payment : dd
i am using representative

also please let me know from where can i see the list myself
Which courier did you use for such a fast delivery?