+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
asyed97 said:
Hi

My CC was charged today, please update, all the best to all

Thank you
Congrats to you!

Btw, what is your timeline? Thanks.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
Hey Viz,
Anyone's CC charged in your NewDelhi VO spreadsheets. If NO means they have not processed all the applications received on July 5th and already 187 for 1122.
Dunno how to calculate at all. :eek: Asyed's application was received on 5th, and CC charged on 27th. If they are still processing applications received on 5th, it is difficult to ascertain any date at all. All I know is none from the forum has mentioned their CC being charged, and as I see from the spreadsheet, most of us have included cc mode of payment. Just Timhortons and Birror's payment was by DD for applications till 5th. Applicants in this forum whose app. reached on 6th and 7th, most of them used CC, but none came up claiming their CC was charged. So, if we "assume" (I strongly say assumption because one can never be sure) that only applications til 5th were checked, then it might be difficult for most of us.

All I can say is hope we all come under CAP, else it will be another long year wait.

I believe it must be a tough job for CIO ppl also because of the overloaded applications, and they are taking time in analysing.

Well, I have been checking my CC statement, with no news. Mine was received on 11th. And after 5th also, no one till now from the forum has come up. Hope to hear from our fellow forum applicants soon.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
187 applications received till 5th of july.
Every chance that applications received within the 10th of july will only make the cap

Jade268

Sep 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2011 ( Reached at CIO)
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello,

I applied under 8222 category, sent my application on 22nd July 2011, and reached to the Immigration office on 28 July 2011. Made my payment via Demand Draft, will check with my bank in 3 weeks time to see if its already processed or not.

Regards
Jade

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
Hi all,
Has anyone who applied the first 2 weeks of July called their bank to verify if the BD has been encashed?
I heard yesterday that my Bank draft was encashed but the bank's system couldn't give me the date. My application was received on the 13th of July.

If I get further confirmation, I'll let you know.

Cheers

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
WOW!!
are you sure its been enchashed? looks like the CIO has only reached the 5th your application was 13th ... what happened to all the applications sent between the 2 dates?

jeca said:
Hi all,
Has anyone who applied the first 2 weeks of July called their bank to verify if the BD has been encashed?
I heard yesterday that my Bank draft was encashed but the bank's system couldn't give me the date. My application was received on the 13th of July.

If I get further confirmation, I'll let you know.

Cheers

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Wow! That's great news jeca....

My sister sent her application on July 2nd, but due to some mailing delays her's reached CIO on July 7th and I sent mine on July 4th and reached CIO on July 8th. We both chose CC as our payment options. No news from our end yet.......

I don't get it what order are they doing the reviews in.....

Wish us all Best of Luck.... It's disappointing to see none of our CC's being charged......

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
priyavig said:
WOW!!
are you sure its been enchashed? looks like the CIO has only reached the 5th your application was 13th ... what happened to all the applications sent between the 2 dates?
That's what the bank said! I hope it is since they couldn't see on the system the date it was encashed

I think that the one's on between should control with their banks or cc providers to see if there are some movements.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
sbo said:
Wow! That's great news jeca....

My sister sent her application on July 2nd, but due to some mailing delays her's reached CIO on July 7th and I sent mine on July 4th and reached CIO on July 8th. We both chose CC as our payment options. No news from our end yet.......

I don't get it what order are they doing the reviews in.....

Wish us all Best of Luck.... It's disappointing to see none of our CC's being charged......
Don't give your hopes up .. And I'm also a bit doubtful of what they said. I'll need to see to believe. That's why I'm posting so others can check with their banks to see if there are others like me..
Crossing fingers

Best of luck to all of us

nawneetdalal

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 29-07-2011
IELTS Request
Original Sent with application
SmGrGe said:
Oooo what a jump for 1122.. I think the cap for this will close before received date: July 10 or earlier...?! Let's wait and watch...
You seems right, if the processing time of application is more than 20 days.
But another possibility is due to some unnecessary rejection reasons, it may happend the hell lot of rejections are there ;)

Also, i seen somewhere that CC is already debited for one application recieved on 13th July, so seems 20 days processing time is not correct.

Guys : Is any one recieved negative result so far??

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
Dear,

Can anybody tell me if someone can personally submit the docs in canada and not get any receipt? The agent here is saying that there is no 1st or 2nd AOR now. You will get only one AOR and that too after 3-4 months. Is that true?
Can somebody also tell me the average weight of the shipment if sending only the application and with all the docs.
Thanx

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Jeca!!! Pz confirm with your bank also ASAP. My application was recevied tehre on 14th, so i have not checked with the bank yet!!

Every body was saying that they are revieiwing teh applications of 5th and 6th, so i still did not checked it yet!! Well we should confirm that with our banks too!!

Last year one of the applicant told in the forum that under 1122 his BD was encashed after 13 days of receipt of application! So we should be hopeful too!! Lets check BD with our banks!!!!!!!!!!!!

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
nawneetdalal said:
You seems right, if the processing time of application is more than 20 days.
But another possibility is due to some unnecessary rejection reasons, it may happend the hell lot of rejections are there ;)

Also, i seen somewhere that CC is already debited for one application recieved on 13th July, so seems 20 days processing time is not correct.

Guys : Is any one recieved negative result so far??
can u pls give details, who is the person got charged his cc?

shijoal

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
1122khan11 said:
Jeca!!! Pz confirm with your bank also ASAP. My application was recevied tehre on 14th, so i have not checked with the bank yet!!

Every body was saying that they are revieiwing teh applications of 5th and 6th, so i still did not checked it yet!! Well we should confirm that with our banks too!!

Last year one of the applicant told in the forum that under 1122 his BD was encashed after 13 days of receipt of application! So we should be hopeful too!! Lets check BD with our banks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do check with your banks, as soon as I get further confirmation, I'll let you know

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cool Canada said:
Dear,

Can anybody tell me if someone can personally submit the docs in canada and not get any receipt? The agent here is saying that there is no 1st or 2nd AOR now. You will get only one AOR and that too after 3-4 months. Is that true?
before when i used to have an agent that's what i was told too, there's no receipt from my agent coz they will have to wait for CIO AOR, acknowlegment of receipt. with post june 26 applicnts experience receiving AOR takes abt 3-4 months. but during the latter days for post june 26 applicants, AOR's were issued in a matter of month, in less than 3mos there were MR's already issued since they were fast tracking the processing of post june 26,201 applicants.

when i was with my agency before, i used to believe everything they say. i started with them year 2009, and everytime i'd follow up during 2010 they always say "backlog". then i found out they committed a lot of errors :mad: and did not even bother to tell me :eek: i wasted months and years and money and stress with them.

that's when i turned my attn to this forum and found out abt a hell lot of good tips for free :-*, tips which i doubt even my agency know? ::) now, i'm doing the application myself, saving me from a lot of headaches ;D