+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
i agree too coz if it was to be as of today then they would not have specified nov 14th.
westpoint said:
i agree.

come nov 11 or After nov. 11 they will entertain applications received using new forms.

rajughosh

Mar 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18,2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Good Morning All!

I am totally confused as we posted our application only yesterday morning before these changes took place. However, these lines are utterly confusing --
Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT IT MEANS? DOES THIS MEAN THAT OUR APPLICATION POSTED ON JULY 18 WILL BE TREATED AS INCOMPLETE?? KINDLY HELP.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
tocy80 said:
this cio is totally crap...all of a sudden they change forms and expect the new forms....

thanks for your message....i also understood the same from website after reading ur message...

before that i became crazy thinking my application will be rejected....as I sent my application on july 16 and the application will be delivered by fedex on july 20...now will they accept or consider my application deck as incomplete???....
dear tocy,
As your application was signed on 16th july 2011, CIO has to accept your old forms/application...
don't worry

rajughosh

Mar 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18,2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Dr. Hasib,

But it is clearly stated that applications will only be returned on or after Nov 14. That's confusing actually!! Since we posted in the morning and there is a major difference in the time zone, it was not possible to update.

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
Dr.Hasib said:
dear tocy,
As your application was signed on 16th july 2011, CIO has to accept your old forms/application...
don't worry
thanks dr. hasib....hoping for best...now i am deciding not to recall my application from fedex...as to recall and to resend it will take around 10 days ....

my application signing date is 15th July 2011.....now hoping for best.....

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
Dr.Hasib said:
dear rajughosh,
if your application was signed (by you) on 18th July,2011 then your applcation will not be accepted & will get returned to your address
Dr. Hasib,

It is stated that it is encouraged to use the following forms starting July 18, but I understand that CIO will still accept application received by their office on OLD FORMS until November 13 and starting November 14 they will not consider OLD FORMS anymore..

Quoted from CIC Website:

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

I guess its best to use the new forms for those who haven't sent their applications yet, however to those on transit already we don't have to worry since it is still accepted up to this time

Hope it Helps!!

Sushicat29

rajughosh

Mar 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18,2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Yes, this is also my opinion. As we posted our application on July 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM IST, we could not follow the new guidelines as it was not available on the site. I just hope it is not returned. We tried calling up FEDEX to stop the process as well, but our packet has already been shipped :(

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sushicat29 said:
Dr. Hasib,

It is stated that it is encouraged to use the following forms starting July 18, but I understand that CIO will still accept application received by their office on OLD FORMS until November 13 and starting November 14 they will not consider OLD FORMS anymore..

Quoted from CIC Website:

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

I guess its best to use the new forms for those who haven't sent their applications yet, however to those on transit already we don't have to worry since it is still accepted up to this time

Hope it Helps!!

Sushicat29
you are right.. :)

actungbabyk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
Nomination.....
No
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I too have applied after july 1,2011. We can I expect a response from the CIO regarding the receipt of my application. Please guide me. :D

actungbabyk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
No
Hi guys can sombody guide me. I have all my documents in tact. However my spouse is yet to receive her passport and Police certificate. I have yet submitted my application with a reference letter that would be submiting the rest of the documents of my spouse as an wen i receive it. Is it ok.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
actungbabyk said:
Hi guys can sombody guide me. I have all my documents in tact. However my spouse is yet to receive her passport and Police certificate. I have yet submitted my application with a reference letter that would be submiting the rest of the documents of my spouse as an wen i receive it. Is it ok.

Hi.from what country are you? i did not submit a police certficate since it is not
included in the checklist and due to computer change system of our country.They cannot
issue a clearance for a person with an identical name with other people.its about 3-4weeks
of waiting.so I decided not to wait for it since its not included in the initial assessment
checklist.

actungbabyk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-7-14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
No
Hi

I m from India and it is easy to get a PCC from a passport office only if you have a valid passport.

FrancisC

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have a question. For those whose employment certificates and job descriptions are more than one page, did you have each page signed by the personnel department or just the last page and the rest only stamped with the company seal?

Thanks,

FrancisC

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
sushicat29 said:
Dr. Hasib,

Quoted from CIC Website:

Important:

Hope it Helps!!

Sushicat29
yes you are right sushicat:)

i saw gel003 june28 received and cc encashed on july14
and also d one where 29june receievd by CIO encashed also recently....
hoping the july 2011 applicants package gets encashed soon so we will have an update...
going anxious:)

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
FrancisC said:
Hi guys,

I have a question. For those whose employment certificates and job descriptions are more than one page, did you have each page signed by the personnel department or just the last page and the rest only stamped with the company seal?

Thanks,

FrancisC
nope. the second and last page only. second page-my number of work exp..then
verified and signed by my supervisor..

last page-duties and resp.

verified by- __________.thats it.. The company seal is already in everypage
of my letterhead..Our company did not put a dry seal on it because it is not
made by the institution..it was personally made..so there it goes :)

do not forget the business card