thinking that our file is just lost!and wanna redo a new one

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Material said:
Order you CAIPS notes they might say something here is a link to help you out:

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes

Here is the form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
thank you very much,,but do you really think there could be a help???and also,in the form,they ask you for the number of your file,,we don't have a number of file,the only number we have is that number we got when we payed the sponsorship fees

Material

Feb 16, 2011
gladiateur19 said:
thank you very much,,but do you really think there could be a help???and also,in the form,they ask you for the number of your file,,we don't have a number of file,the only number we have is that number we got when we payed the sponsorship fees
Can u use this number to check the status of your application online? and when your wife calls the call center do they ask her for a number??

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Material said:
Can u use this number to check the status of your application online? and when your wife calls the call center do they ask her for a number??
no,,,online it doesnt say anything,,i have told you this before,,,but when my wife calls them,they ask her for her name ,,,i dont know if they ask for that number or no,,,im gonna ask her

Material

Feb 16, 2011
gladiateur19 said:
no,,,online it doesnt say anything,,i have told you this before,,,but when my wife calls them,they ask her for her name ,,,i dont know if they ask for that number or no,,,im gonna ask her
I know but can u log on with the number or not??? or does it say that this information is incorrect or something?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Well gladiateur19, you don't need to get smart with me.
You didn't understand that part where I discussed what you could do if it is still stuck at Mississauga either.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding but please don't get rude with me. I was just trying to help.

You need to make sure it is at Mississauga and not Vegreville as someone said. You can order your CAIPS notes.
And contact your MP now don't wait until later. 10 months is definitely way too long to wait as others have stated and as you know.
Can you not try to get in touch instead of your wife? Maybe then they can explain things to you since your the applicant.
If worse comes to worst, as you posted it would probably be in your best interest to withdraw it because you have already wasted time that you could have had PR by now. But on a side note, I really think it was accidentally an inland application and if that is the case then it would most definitely be refused since you aren't in Canada. You need the MP to investigate now. Don't keep waiting.

P.S. Unfortunately, many people can't sign into the ECAS and neither can I.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Love_Young said:
Well gladiateur19, you don't need to get smart with me.
You didn't understand that part where I discussed what you could do if it is still stuck at Mississauga either.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding but please don't get rude with me. I was just trying to help.

You need to make sure it is at Mississauga and not Vegreville as someone said. You can order your CAIPS notes.
And contact your MP now don't wait until later. 10 months is definitely way too long to wait as others have stated and as you know.
Can you not try to get in touch instead of your wife? Maybe then they can explain things to you since your the applicant.
If worse comes to worst, as you posted it would probably be in your best interest to withdraw it because you have already wasted time that you could have had PR by now. But on a side note, I really think it was accidentally an inland application and if that is the case then it would most definitely be refused since you aren't in Canada. You need the MP to investigate now. Don't keep waiting.

P.S. Unfortunately, many people can't sign into the ECAS and neither can I.
i wasn't rude with you,and i only asked you to read my topic first,and nothing is wrong with that,because i have seen people here,,,just posts answers and they haven't spend a minute to read and understand what u are talking about first,,,so im really sorry,if you thought i was rude with you,,,but i wasn't,,,i know my self very well,,,and im so sorry anyway
i know you were trying to help and i really do appreciate it for you,,,,thank you very much

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
gladiateur19 said:
i wasn't rude with you,and i only asked you to read my topic first,and nothing is wrong with that,because i have seen people here,,,just posts answers and they haven't spend a minute to read and understand what u are talking about first,,,so im really sorry,if you thought i was rude with you,,,but i wasn't,,,i know my self very well,,,and im so sorry anyway
i know you were trying to help and i really do appreciate it for you,,,,thank you very much
Well I did read your story. I am not like others. I may have gotten mixed up but did not mean it.
I am sorry for my behavior and for not interpreting it right the first time. I hope you can solve this issue and be with your wife soon.
Wishing you lots of good luck and a happy ending.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Love_Young said:
Well I did read your story. I am not like others. I may have gotten mixed up but did not mean it.
I am sorry for my behavior and for not interpreting it right the first time. I hope you can solve this issue and be with your wife soon.
Wishing you lots of good luck and a happy ending.
thank you very very very much love young,,i really do appreciate your help,and your wishes for me and my wife