+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Things I failed to mention in my PR

mrnotsoniceguy

Apr 4, 2023
And which I plan to mention now in a letter before being charged with misrepresentation....is my case still salvageable?....background check started on Wednesday and I'm scared:

In 2014 I applied for a B1/B2 tourist visa for USA, which was refused since the consular officer thought I could stay in the US illegally, because I was young and was only at the start of my studies. In 2017, I did get the aforementioned visa, which was valid for 10 years, and I travelled to the USA. My trip was between approx. 15 Sep. and 15 Oct. of said year. In 2018 I posted on a meme website called 9gag a picture of a weapon as a joke. Someone looked at it differently as a threat, and reported it to the FBI. The FBI contacted the Israeli Police to investigate the matter. On 15th of October, 2018 I was picked from home by policemen, questioned and brought back home on the same day. Several days after the questioning, I received a letter from the US Embassy saying that my Visa is revoked. The investigation and case against me were closed in 2021, without me going to court, a sentencing, fines or anything similar with the conclusion that: "After an investigation, it was decided that the circumstances of the matter as a whole are not suitable for your prosecution since this is an incident for which the criminal procedure is not the suitable frame for clarification." I never had anything similar before or after said incident. Other Trips I've had, but didn’t mention are to Belarus (to visit relatives) in approx. October 2021, from 1 to 17 of said month. Ukraine in 2020 – the only country that agreed to accept me without a corona vaccine, at approx. between 25 Sep. and 6 October. Belgium in January of 2023, between 19 January and 26 of January, approx. – a tourism trip. There, I had my passport, Cell phone and money stolen, which prevents me from saying exact dates on trips I had.

mrnotsoniceguy

Apr 4, 2023
And which I plan to mention now in a letter before being charged with misrepresentation....is my case still salvageable?....background check started on Wednesday and I'm scared:

In 2014 I applied for a B1/B2 tourist visa for USA, which was refused since the consular officer thought I could stay in the US illegally, because I was young and was only at the start of my studies. In 2017, I did get the aforementioned visa, which was valid for 10 years, and I travelled to the USA. My trip was between approx. 15 Sep. and 15 Oct. of said year. In 2018 I posted on a meme website called 9gag a picture of a weapon as a joke. Someone looked at it differently as a threat, and reported it to the FBI. The FBI contacted the Israeli Police to investigate the matter. On 15th of October, 2018 I was picked from home by policemen, questioned and brought back home on the same day. Several days after the questioning, I received a letter from the US Embassy saying that my Visa is revoked. The investigation and case against me were closed in 2021, without me going to court, a sentencing, fines or anything similar with the conclusion that: "After an investigation, it was decided that the circumstances of the matter as a whole are not suitable for your prosecution since this is an incident for which the criminal procedure is not the suitable frame for clarification." I never had anything similar before or after said incident. Other Trips I've had, but didn’t mention are to Belarus (to visit relatives) in approx. October 2021, from 1 to 17 of said month. Ukraine in 2020 – the only country that agreed to accept me without a corona vaccine, at approx. between 25 Sep. and 6 October. Belgium in January of 2023, between 19 January and 26 of January, approx. – a tourism trip. There, I had my passport, Cell phone and money stolen, which prevents me from saying exact dates on trips I had.
I failed to mention the 2014 refusal because I simply forgot it, and didn't mention the revocation since I wasn't asked about revocations.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
someone else already answered your question last week, the USA will inform Canada during Info sharing. Informing IRCC immediately might be your safest option