+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

These NOC Codes fall under job category 0, A, B?

anand_r

Jul 24, 2011
Hi all,

I had part time work as a Call Centre Agent and as a Cashier, the NOC codes for those are as:

6552- Other customer and information services representatives
call centre agent – customer service

6611 Cashiers
Cashier - Supermarket

I think not, since it doesn't start with 0, 1 nor 2 and the second digit is neither 1 nor 2. Just confirming with you'll.

If it's not in NOC Codes 0/A/B, I do NOT have to include these experiences in my IMM0008_Schedule 8 form, correct? Additionally, I do not have any requirement to submit my experience letter for these as well then. Please confirm, and thanks.

And what about 1241 Administrative assistants?

Thank you.

scanadap

Jun 21, 2011
anand_r said:
Hi all,

I had part time work as a Call Centre Agent and as a Cashier, the NOC codes for those are as:

6552- Other customer and information services representatives
call centre agent – customer service

6611 Cashiers
Cashier - Supermarket

I think not, since it doesn't start with 0, 1 nor 2 and the second digit is neither 1 nor 2. Just confirming with you'll.

If it's not in NOC Codes 0/A/B, I do NOT have to include these experiences in my IMM0008_Schedule 8 form, correct? Additionally, I do not have any requirement to submit my experience letter for these as well then. Please confirm, and thanks.

And what about 1241 Administrative assistants?

Thank you.
6552 is under Skill Level C and 6611 is under Skill Level D, so you are not required to submit experiences for those, as these are not eligible for CEC.
If you have at least 1 year of experience in 1241 - Skill Level B, you need to provide the experience and a letter from your employer mentioning your duties performed.