Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
dukhi said:
1 year left
What's your plan b?

I am gonna wait until the last minute and marry my girlfriend if nothing else works out. Hope she doesn't leave me by then lol

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Drzues said:
What's your plan b?

I am gonna wait until the last minute and marry my girlfriend if nothing else works out. Hope she doesn't leave me by then lol
just Wait n watch n hoping for the best

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
dukhi said:
just Wait n watch n hoping for the best
Yep hop for the best, mate. May god bless us all.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
Haha...i dun know what to say...so many people including me can see it ...many got ita today as well...
Finally I could see the #2 draw instruction,Thank you Dukhi!

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There has. I didn't believe it too until I checked with my laptop. Click on Ministerial Instructions. It is not opening on phone browsers.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/
index.asp

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marrying a Canadian female no longer gives any advantages in immigration, as far as I'v read.

Does it ?

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
hariskhan said:
Marrying a Canadian female no longer gives any advantages in immigration, as far as I'v read.

Does it ?
It definitely does, the only change is that you will have to stay with her for two years before they hand out you the PR card. For those two years you get the work permit.

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:

Does it ?
Really? What about a Canadian male? I thought my last chance was marrying a random Canadian guy, I got 99+ likes of the only picture I posted on badoo :)

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
A.B.123 said:
Really? What about a Canadian male? I thought my last chance was marrying a random Canadian guy, I got 99+ likes of the only picture I posted on badoo :)
lmao +1

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.B.123 said:
No pun intended.

My comment/question was with regard to;

(1) immigration process
(2) people who have to go through immigration process (i.e., non-Canadian immigrants)

Canadian citizens don't have that need.

According to what I had read on CIC's website, web, forums, etc etc, CIC no longer handed out PR or Citizenship based on someone getting married to a Canadian female. It happened in the past. But it was not going to work for people applying for immigration since last year (2014).

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
+1 for you dukhi for updating all of us.
CIC is silently doing the draws :p and its a good thing bcz when everyone knew about the first draw they got crazy even i was checking the website every hour. and it was really nerve wracking.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
sumairak said:
+1 for you dukhi for updating all of us.
CIC is silently doing the draws :p and its a good thing bcz when everyone knew about the first draw they got crazy even i was checking the website every hour. and it was really nerve wracking.
Agreed. :) I too would have been a lot more nervous if I knew in advance there's going to be a draw on Saturday.