+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

darawan

Jan 28, 2022
Hello All Members ,

I Got a Rejection after one month of apply for study permit .

I have a Bleacher degree in Computer Science , I have more than 10 Years of Job Experience in IT Filed , and I applied to post-degree in Web and Mobile application Development in Langara College .

IRCC refuse the application based on those two reasons :

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.

That's My Profile :

*Age 31
*Martial Status : Married , One Child .
*Employment Support Letter .
*Personal Saving : CAD $ 83,556 .
* I Already Provide a Proof of my Passive Income .
*Employment Support Letter of My Wife .
*Proof The Ownership of The House .
*LOA Unconditional .
*Additional Documents .
*Marriage Contract .
*History Works Related to my profession .

Any Idea or Suggestion ? Can I apply Again or what should I Fixed for reapply ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All Members ,

I Got a Rejection after one month of apply for study permit .

I have a Bleacher degree in Computer Science , I have more than 10 Years of Job Experience in IT Filed , and I applied to post-degree in Web and Mobile application Development in Langara College .

IRCC refuse the application based on those two reasons :

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.

That's My Profile :

*Age 31
*Martial Status : Married , One Child .
*Employment Support Letter .
*Personal Saving : CAD $ 83,556 .
* I Already Provide a Proof of my Passive Income .
*Employment Support Letter of My Wife .
*Proof The Ownership of The House .
*LOA Unconditional .
*Additional Documents .
*Marriage Contract .
*History Works Related to my profession .

Any Idea or Suggestion ? Can I apply Again or what should I Fixed for reapply ?
Program makes no sense. You have a degree and 10 years experience so how will taking a web development program give you a higher paying job. How can you justify costs with a program that will costs around $50k-$60 with such an high salary in Iraq. BC is expensive so using most of your savings on living expenses at the detriment of you spouse and child. And why Canada? Web development programs can be done online. Are you trying to immigrate (or claim asylum) because profile seems like you are planning to.

darawan

Jan 28, 2022
Thank You for Answering , What Should I Do to fix such a issue ? Study Master in Computer Science does it Help ? and I have been in Canada once as a visitor , If i had such a plan I wouldn't return to my home country at that time .