+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The pose for the draws DEC 2022

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

Currently the draws are posed and it has been like this for over a month. They say that the reason is because of the changes in the NOC codes. The last draw the CRS score was 491, however, it is expected to increase for the next draw!

1) Let's assume that the next draw will happen in the 6th of Jan, what are your expectation for the score?

2) My CRS score is 489, do you think I can make it before the changes of Bill-19 happen?

Mikita

Aug 9, 2021
Do you mean the Targeted Draw in 2023? I have only seen the article saying the change is likely to take place in 2023 but no details on this at all. And IRCC didn’t send out any communication on the possible solution for the IT glitch in its EE system due to the change of NOC codes.

Ps: I’m in the pool with the scores of 1041 and waiting for the next draw.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I mean the Express Entry, CEC. and yes they say because of some IT issues.
I guess you you PNP Candidate, with your score for sure you will get it the next draw. I am under another Category(CEC)!

statstud2

Jan 3, 2023
Hi everyone,

Currently the draws are posed and it has been like this for over a month. They say that the reason is because of the changes in the NOC codes. The last draw the CRS score was 491, however, it is expected to increase for the next draw!

1) Let's assume that the next draw will happen in the 6th of Jan, what are your expectation for the score?

2) My CRS score is 489, do you think I can make it before the changes of Bill-19 happen?
Bill-19 is going to happen in the Spring so probably starting end of March / beginning of April. You still have time. Assuming IRCC resumes EE draws next week, you may get an ITA mid-Feb or early March.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Bill-19 is going to happen in the Spring so probably starting end of March / beginning of April. You still have time. Assuming IRCC resumes EE draws next week, you may get an ITA mid-Feb or early March.
Thank you for your answer. How about you, what is your CRS score?