+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The date of when I passed my medical results changed???

StudentJoe

Sep 5, 2023
Hi everyone. I am from a country that requires me to do the medical exam in order to obtain a study permit to study at a university. I recently underwent the medical examination back in July as part of the application process and for the past month, the online portal has consistenly indicated that I passed the exam on August 1st 2023. Lo and behold, as I checked the portal today, I find out that they changed the date from 1st August to now 2nd August. This chnage has left me feeling perplexed and concerned, as I am uncertain about the implications of this change on my application status. I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice from y'all. Thanks in advance. I currently await further updates on my application such as a passport request as my studies begin really soon

Cocotte23

Aug 28, 2023
The same has happened to me on my PR application, the date the medicals was passed has changed from July 8th to July 9th and I have no idea what this means. I have also been waiting on updates to my application for quite some time now

Cocotte23

Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone. I am from a country that requires me to do the medical exam in order to obtain a study permit to study at a university. I recently underwent the medical examination back in July as part of the application process and for the past month, the online portal has consistenly indicated that I passed the exam on August 1st 2023. Lo and behold, as I checked the portal today, I find out that they changed the date from 1st August to now 2nd August. This chnage has left me feeling perplexed and concerned, as I am uncertain about the implications of this change on my application status. I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice from y'all. Thanks in advance. I currently await further updates on my application such as a passport request as my studies begin really soon
what is your Visa office, if I may ask?

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi, any update on this? Did you receive any update on your application? Please update us if there is any, thanks!

Reactions: phhemzachemaa

phhemzachemaa

Sep 6, 2023
The same has happened to me on my PR application, the date the medicals was passed has changed from July 8th to July 9th and I have no idea what this means. I have also been waiting on updates to my application for quite some time now
same here mine was may 31, now it is june 1st
note : aor may 14th