Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
CIIP India said:
Dear concerned,

We do not conduct sessions in Surat. The nearest locations where you can attend our session is Ahmedabad or Mumbai.

Thanks

CIIP India Team
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. Can you please tell me do you conduct CIIP session in Hyderabad. If not please let me know where is the next CIIP session going to happen near Hyderabad and by when i should register myself and how.

Thanks,

Regards,

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Dear Concerned,

We have a session coming up in Bangalore next month and that is the nearest location from Hyderabad. Please register at the earliest if you want to participate in the session.

Thanks

CIIP iNDIA tEAM

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website, newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca
• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges, accc.ca
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca

globalsc

Aug 18, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2010
Doc's Request.
07-05-2010 (Ist AOR)
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
23-08-2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
14-08-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010 IP 23-02-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-12-2012 DD En-Cashed 22-01-2013
Interview........
NOT CALLED
Passport Req..
8-11-2012 send > 27-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 12-02-13 Passports Red. 15/02/13
LANDED..........
24th May 2013
CIIP India said:

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website, newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca
• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges, accc.ca
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca
Any Session in the area of Punjab before the end of march 2013 ?????

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to know about online session.

Do we need to submit resume before the session or will we create resume during the sessoin?

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Dear Concerned

We have a session coming up on 5th February 2013 in Chandigarh, Punjab. Please register with us at the earliest if you want to attend the session. There are no session planned for Punjab in the month of March as of now.

Thanks

CIIP India Team

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Dear Concerned,

You have to submit your resume before the online session which makes our job easier to understand your occupation.

Thanks

CIIP India Team

Pompy

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When do you have your plan for the Session at Ahmedabad?

Is this compulsory to attain? Are you submitting any report to NDVO on attending of this Program for each candidates? Are you linked with CHC, New Delhi?

Please reply me to my above queries..

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Dear Concerned,

We do not have any plans to deliver sessions in Ahmedabad till February 2013 but we may have session in the month of May. It is not medatory to attend this sesion but as you must have seen in our post, CIIP is funded by the federal Govt. of Canada and very closely working with Canadian High Commission in India.

Thanks

CIIP India Tea,

Sainamo

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
Med's Request
6-12-2012
Med's Done....
30-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Hi,

I have registered for the program online 15 days ago. I am an Indian but I reside in Bahrain. I have not heard anything back from the team yet. How long do I need to wait?

Is there a program in Mumbai in July 2013?

Thanks,

Sainamo

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Dear Concerned,

We have no planned for July 2013 as of now.

Please feel free to write to us if you have not heard anything.

Thanks

CIIP India Team

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012

Please see CIIP-INDIA upcoming schedule:
• January 29-31, New Delhi
• February 5-7, Mumbai
• February 5-7, Chandigarh

n1234p

Star Member
May 19, 2012
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
IP 3-Feb-2012, Received MR on 8th Nov-2012
Med's Done....
3rd Dec -2012, Original passport and other doc. received by VO on 8 dec. 2012.
Passport Req..
8th Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 28th May-2013, Visa issued on 22nd May, Received at 5th Sep. 2013
CIIP India said:
Dear Concerned,

We have a session coming up in Bangalore next month and that is the nearest location from Hyderabad. Please register at the earliest if you want to participate in the session.

Thanks

CIIP iNDIA tEAM
CIIP India Team
Hi,
I am from Kathmandu, Nepal. Can
you please tell me do you
conduct CIIP session in Nepal. If not please let
me know about the online
CIIP session going to happen and how should I register myself and when from Nepal.

Thanks,
Regards,

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Dear Concerned,

CIIP India often delivers session in Kathmandu, Nepal but there is nothing planned as of now as we donthave enough registrations from Nepal.

Please register with us at the earliest and we can update you about the upcoming sessions

Thanks

CIIP India Team