+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Best way of submitting tuition fee from Pakistan????

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
Would any one please share the possible /convenient ways of submitting tuition fee from Pakistan??
how they do ??.. the process etc....

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the best and easiest way.....

find a contact in canada.... he/she will pay ur fee there and u will pay his/her family in pak...

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
Yeah, what Umair said ... or, most people's parents have US dollar accounts (or they themselves have US dollar accounts) and they pay online using their credit/debit cards.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
The first option umair is quite easy but i dont have any of my family members in Alberta :(

now second option i have just opened a USD account. but the issue is the fee has to be in CAN$ so how it works out if i pay from my US$ account to the uni account whether my back will convert it :S or the Canadian bank. My bank said that we cant process anything in Cand it has to be converted first in USD or Pkr.
:S now confused .......

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Bank draft?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
mohsin.pir

1. Find a good money exchanger who have rights to issue you Canadian Bank Draft or if you live in Karachi than go to Millennium Mall there is only one authorized money exchanger who take cash and generate a bank draft for you.

2. If your university, college or institute allow you to give bank draft in US dollar than you just simply open your a/c at Dubai Islamic Bank first you have to open current a/c in local currency than you can open foreign currency a/c in just 1000rs. But remember they don't deal in Canadian Dollars only US DOLLARS, STERLING, DHARAM and some other currency as well

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
ramzero said:
mohsin.pir

1. Find a good money exchanger who have rights to issue you Canadian Bank Draft or if you live in Karachi than go to Millennium Mall there is only one authorized money exchanger who take cash and generate a bank draft for you.

2. If your university, college or institute allow you to give bank draft in US dollar than you just simply open your a/c at Dubai Islamic Bank first you have to open current a/c in local currency than you can open foreign currency a/c in just 1000rs. But remember they don't deal in Canadian Dollars only US DOLLARS, STERLING, DHARAM and some other currency as well
Yeah university also provide options of the bank draft as well. i have visited my bank and also consulted with the manager and i have listed the options as

1) through Visa Debt Card. (If i pay from Pakistan).
2) through tele transfer (using Swift code) (If i pay from pakistan).
3) Foreign currency draft ( if i pay after my arrival to canada).

Thanks for your reply Ramzero i live nearby millennium mall so i wil surely pay the visit there. would you please tell who is the money exchanger (galaxy / money Ex / etcc )??? who is authorized to make the draft...
i presume that any one who have foreign currency account can make a draft. even i have the USD account in standard chartered bank. but the issue is i have to do some exchange of pkr to Usd...

One more question

would it be fine having a Visa Debt card only or one should need a credit card ??

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
mohsin.ipr said:
Yeah university also provide options of the bank draft as well. i have visited my bank and also consulted with the manager and i have listed the options as

1) through Visa Debt Card. (If i pay from Pakistan).
2) through tele transfer (using Swift code) (If i pay from pakistan).
3) Foreign currency draft ( if i pay after my arrival to canada).

Thanks for your reply Ramzero i live nearby millennium mall so i wil surely pay the visit there. would you please tell who is the money exchanger (galaxy / money Ex / etcc )??? who is authorized to make the draft...
i presume that any one who have foreign currency account can make a draft. even i have the USD account in standard chartered bank. but the issue is i have to do some exchange of pkr to Usd...

One more question

would it be fine having a Visa Debt card only or one should need a credit card ??

Paying fee with Debit/Credit Card cost you alot due to conversion charges . . Standard Chartered Debit card does not work on online payment so you need Credit card for it . .

at Millennium Mall it's in basement floor .. I don't know the exact name but you will find MONEY GRAM poster . . there are only 3 exchangers two are on ground floor and one is in basement go at basement office . . they will guide you the whole process

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
ramzero said:
Paying fee with Debit/Credit Card cost you alot due to conversion charges . . Standard Chartered Debit card does not work on online payment so you need Credit card for it . .

at Millennium Mall it's in basement floor .. I don't know the exact name but you will find MONEY GRAM poster . . there are only 3 exchangers two are on ground floor and one is in basement go at basement office . . they will guide you the whole process
i have Visa debit cards they will work. but you are right though these debit /credit cards do cost additionally.
i will probably go for telegraphic transfer or Foreign currency draft.....

will inquire about it from millennium mall too.

despicable

Aug 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Chc Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Got 7.5
i think dollar east foreign dd will work from Pakistan.

IramSajid2019

Jul 15, 2022
Would any one please share the possible /convenient ways of submitting tuition fee from Pakistan??
how they do ??.. the process etc....