+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The 430-437 club! Let's strategize here!

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Tried ICT they didn’t want me
Tried job bank it’s useless
Trying indeed.ca not a single bite
It’s hopeless as expected sitting outside Canada so not disappointed only passing time
Waiting for OINP HCP

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
OINP is our only saviour
Isn't OINP HCP a fluke game? Has anyone looked at what type of profiles have gotten the NOIs? (NOCs/ECA etc)? I am in NOC 0112 (Human Resources) and I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands there with this skillset so I really don't think I will ever get a NOI...situation would be similar for so many people.

Unless I'm missing out something regarding the HCP?

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Tried ICT they didn’t want me
Tried job bank it’s useless
Trying indeed.ca not a single bite
It’s hopeless as expected sitting outside Canada so not disappointed only passing time
Waiting for OINP HCP
Bro..down to 435 from 440..welcome me to the group!! Tell me one thing..do we need to create new profile? My profile is 3 months old !! Should I recreate one for OINP?

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Bro..down to 435 from 440..welcome me to the group!! Tell me one thing..do we need to create new profile? My profile is 3 months old !! Should I recreate one for OINP?
Sorry to hear this buddy. I hate to see this club increasing.

Yes pls re create NOW. Any day the HCPs will be released. I just recreated on 15 July.

Hopefully we get HCP together!

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Guys! I wanted to share with you that I received a NOI this morning from Ontario. This means that they are reissuing again. :)

I got it because of the French Speaking Skilled Worker Program. I created my profile on April 20, and recently I updated it selecting: French as first language and English as second language.

These are good news... they could be reissuing under HCP pretty soon too. Best of lucks to all of us!

Last edited:
Reactions: lightning_crashes

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Guys! I wanted to share with you that I received a NOI this morning from Ontario. This means that they are reissuing again. :)

I got it because of the French Speaking Skilled Worker Program. I created my profile on April 20, and recently I updated it selecting: French as first language and English as second language.

These are good news... they could be reissuing under HCP pretty soon too. Best of lucks to all of us!
Congratulations! Glad you made it!

I hope HCP starts soon. This means they are not updating the website.

Reactions: SumH12

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Any other update on Ontario NOIs? Anyones knows whether the HCP regular stream has started yet or not?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
It’s a McMaster University in Canada course and I would get the points since I have a 4 year bacholers degree and the distance learning would be a 1 year course. I’ve tested it out in my profile already and it’s good to go!
Did you check this out from the CRS calculator page?

Note: a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate must either have been earned at an accredited Canadian university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute in Canada. Distance learning counts, but only if it made up less than half your study.

Now, I have heard people put in this forum that they were able to get ECA and then application based on distance education, but I have only heard of cases from folks who were not in Canada and studied from a non Canadian university. I am not sure, if this rule only applies if the University is canadian or simply doesn't matter. But, do find more on this, before investing your time.

Also, check out that the course should be 1-year full-time equivalent...

Reactions: tobs

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Sorry to hear this buddy. I hate to see this club increasing.

Yes pls re create NOW. Any day the HCPs will be released. I just recreated on 15 July.

Hopefully we get HCP together!
Hi, I have a question about recreating the profile in hope of getting selection in OINP under HCP..... although we're all at low CRS, there's the tie-breaker rule so in case the CRS score comes down, we might lose the chance to an older profile.

What's your opinion about this? As in Pros & Cons in creating a new profile every now and then for a chance of OINP/HCP?

I'm also thinking of making another thread on the main forums page with this question so experts can chime in...

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi, I have a question about recreating the profile in hope of getting selection in OINP under HCP..... although we're all at low CRS, there's the tie-breaker rule so in case the CRS score comes down, we might lose the chance to an older profile.

What's your opinion about this? As in Pros & Cons in creating a new profile every now and then for a chance of OINP/HCP?

I'm also thinking of making another thread on the main forums page with this question so experts can chime in...
Hi,
When was created your current profile? And what is your CRS?