Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Respected seniors,
I have couriered my application CIO sydney on 22.02.2010 and waiting for the next step.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the senior members on this forum for their coperation and quick reply on my queries. I would like to especially thank wilson , ankit , nit4canada for the valuable replies that made possible for me to send the application without appointing an consultant.
Mr . Wilson be in touch as more help will be reqd for the second stage.
Thanx again for replying and helping me out .
Expecting the same in the near future.

Regards

yes.I.can

Feb 2, 2010
i also want to thank all seniors. they have been very kind. this website answers all our questions. so many senior bloggers here like Leon, Qorax, Pmm, Rupeshari and others are putting so much efforts to help us, even though they are working in Canada, while we are nobody to them.
i am very thankful to you all brothers.

Rihana D'Lapaz

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
Respected seniors,
I have couriered my application CIO sydney on 22.02.2010 and waiting for the next step.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the senior members on this forum for their coperation and quick reply on my queries. I would like to especially thank wilson , ankit , nit4canada for the valuable replies that made possible for me to send the application without appointing an consultant.
Mr . Wilson be in touch as more help will be reqd for the second stage.
Thanx again for replying and helping me out .
Expecting the same in the near future.

Regards
Thanks Paramjit
Wish you all the best with your application process