+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your primary NOC was 4011 ? Was that NOC available in the "In-Demand" occupation list at the time of your application? Did you check?
Yes my primery NOC was 4011 and it was in the in-demand list for SINP Express entery category January 2016 intake.

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
i have a question about experience. Hope somebody will be able to help me.
It's been more then a year that i am working here so i qualify for CEC in express entry. Now i am getting a job in different NOC then my experience which will help me to get PNP. so my question is after getting PNP with different NOC does CIC will create a issue at express entry level that i qualify in CEC with different NOC and got PNP with different NOC? Thanks

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
artray said:
Raising a CSE is mainly to GET attention, otherwise your application will remain incomplete/incorrect. Why will they doubt your application, as long as you have provided and will provide authentic documents and make sure you explain the change clearly in your letter of explanation.
Actually I'm trying to submit a supplemetary information through CSE, I'm including a LoE from my side that why I'm providing supp. info, plus to support my claim, a letter from my manager on company letterhead that why there is a descrepancy in my job title and duties, a job posting paper (where they mentioned an education requirement,which strongen my claim that my job belongs to NOC B) plus a confirmation from the NOC help desk that My job duties belons to NOC B, Wil that be fine?

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
RockCan said:
Actually I'm trying to submit a supplemetary information through CSE, I'm including a LoE from my side that why I'm providing supp. info, plus to support my claim, a letter from my manager on company letterhead that why there is a descrepancy in my job title and duties, a job posting paper (where they mentioned an education requirement,which strongen my claim that my job belongs to NOC B) plus a confirmation from the NOC help desk that My job duties belons to NOC B, Wil that be fine?
Yes, absolutely - looks like you have covered all your bases. Good luck! :)

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
preet93 said:
Hi guys,
i have a question about experience. Hope somebody will be able to help me.
It's been more then a year that i am working here so i qualify for CEC in express entry. Now i am getting a job in different NOC then my experience which will help me to get PNP. so my question is after getting PNP with different NOC does CIC will create a issue at express entry level that i qualify in CEC with different NOC and got PNP with different NOC? Thanks
As long as you have 12 months+ experience in Canada (full-time), you qualify for CEC. Make sure you specify (in your EE profile) that your experience belongs to two separate NOCs and provide relevant documents to support your claim. Changing NOC does not impact points - your number of years of work experience does. For detailed information, read:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad/Rajkamal

I have a question for a friend. She will be doing her landing from India here in August. Now she has her visa stamping on the old passport which expired. She already has her new passport issued and the COPR. Is this fine while she does the landing? or she needs to get a visa stamping on her new passport?

Appreciate your response.

Also any idea how long does it take for the PRTD to be processed in India particularly Bangalore?

Thank you once again

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad/Seniors,

Could you please help me with this question. What would be my VISA Office if i am an applicant from India? Would it be only New Delhi or could it be any VO across the world. I heard that if the local VO has huge backlogs, the applications will be sent to other VOs where the load is less. Is it true?

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
artray said:
As long as you have 12 months+ experience in Canada (full-time), you qualify for CEC. Make sure you specify (in your EE profile) that your experience belongs to two separate NOCs and provide relevant documents to support your claim. Changing NOC does not impact points - your number of years of work experience does. For detailed information, read:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp
Thanks So much for your reply Artray. I am getting my PNP with different noc taht should also not affect my application right? Thanks

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
preet93 said:
Thanks So much for your reply Artray. I am getting my PNP with different noc taht should also not affect my application right? Thanks
As long as the NOC is listed for that specific region's PNP program, it should not be a concern. Good luck!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Skhanna said:
Hi Asivad/Seniors,

Could you please help me with this question. What would be my VISA Office if i am an applicant from India? Would it be only New Delhi or could it be any VO across the world. I heard that if the local VO has huge backlogs, the applications will be sent to other VOs where the load is less. Is it true?
Usually your VO depends on your country of citizenship or your country of residence - citizenship usually wins out, unless that particular VO has massive backlogs. However, if your residence and citizenship is the same, then your VO will most probably also be the same (In your case - NDVO). CIC is unpredictable, so I can't rule out the possibility that it starts transferring cases to other VOs, but it is highly unlikely. For example, SGVO (Singapore) has been having backlog problems for the past few months, but CIC just waits to transfer files to them instead of reallocating it to other VOs.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Which address we should mail our CIC Application for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?

Regular mail:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Provincial Nominee Program
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 1450
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada

Courier:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Provincial Nominee Program
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi All/Asivad/Raj,

"Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on June 29, 2016 and ending on June 30, 2016 is 773.
Required rank"

As per the above statement from CIC, does CIC send invitations till midnight of June-30-2016 or it has already short listed the candidates with CRS score (482)?

I received ITA on 1-Jun-2016. As per my PGWP issue date, I was short of 18 days for 52 weeks. Considering the work experience that I have gained while WAITING for PGWP will be counted towards my 1 year of Canadian experience. If it counts, I completed my 52 weeks (i.e., 54.8 full-time weeks and 1653hrs).

I have proper documentation that I was not a full-time student during the wait time of my PGWP( which is approximately 2 months).

If I decline my invitation which I received on 1-June-2016. Will I get new invitation in this round as per the above statement from CIC?

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Nalanda said:
Hi All/Asivad/Raj,

"Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on June 29, 2016 and ending on June 30, 2016 is 773.
Required rank"

As per the above statement from CIC, does CIC send invitations till midnight of June-30-2016 or it has already short listed the candidates with CRS score (482)?

I received ITA on 1-Jun-2016. As per my PGWP issue date, I was short of 18 days for 52 weeks. Considering the work experience that I have gained while WAITING for PGWP will be counted towards my 1 year of Canadian experience. If it counts, I completed my 52 weeks (i.e., 54.8 full-time weeks and 1653hrs).

I have proper documentation that I was not a full-time student during the wait time of my PGWP( which is approximately 2 months).

If I decline my invitation which I received on 1-June-2016. Will I get new invitation in this round as per the above statement from CIC?
Hi,

You will only get ITA in the next round.
As per the ministerial instructions, it clearly says candidates who have been assigned 482 points or more on June 29, 2016 at 12:10:42 UTC.

Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on June 29, 2016 at 12:10:42 UTC, have been assigned a total of 482 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System

Moreover, the first statement implies, that CIC will start rolling ITA's to 773 eligible candidates (already identified).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Aditya