Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovesumi said:
Hi Asivad

I read one of your earlier post stating difference between Background "In Progress" & Background "In Process"

I understand that for the Inland applicants , the background quickly changes to "In Progress" & then to "Not needed"
For FSWP Outland, background is the last part of processing.
I am FSWP Outland and background changed to "In Progress" after 5 months.

Can you please tell the meaning "In Progress" & "In Process" for different application streams.

Thanks
That wasn't BG check - that was the ECAS status - no longer available to EE applicants.

It is very hard to detect any pattern at all in what IRCC has been doing with EE. BG check changing to 'In Process' is usually good news.

All the best!

ajayajay

Mar 4, 2016
Hi

I have question regarding settlement plan. I have seen a post today in this forum about the settlement plan request asked by CIC for provincial nomination candidates.

1) Is it a common request for all PNP applicants ?
2) Is it common request from CIC for Inland Candidates who got PNP from a province different from their current province in canada ?
3) If it is common for all PNP applicants, do you have the template or what are the information we need to provide it under that "settlement plan" requested by CIC

Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ajayajay said:
Hi

I have question regarding settlement plan. I have seen a post today in this forum about the settlement plan request asked by CIC for provincial nomination candidates.

2) Is it common request from CIC for Inland Candidates who got PNP from a province different from their current province in canada ?
3) If it is common for all PNP applicants, do you have the template or what are the information we need to provide it under that "settlement plan" requested by CIC

Thanks
as far as I know it's part of the requirements for SK application, not everyone

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
I am want to ask a question
I Applied for restoration for work permit last month and curently not working
My question is live in BC and i have BC's learner license
Can i take road test while i am on restoration status or i don't what to call this?
I want to take road test so please help me if you know something about this. Thanks

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad/Seniors,
I have a question...

We got the PPR last week.. I (PA) am planning to land next month and my husband will be joining me end of May.
Will there be any issues during the immigration for my husband?

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I have below query on my India PCC. My home country is India and I'm in UK right now. I got my India PCC from PSK on 12-Feb-2016. Traveled to UK on 03-Mar-2016.

1. Is my India PCC valid and good to submit.
2. Will there be any issue, since I was still in India after PCC issue from 13-Feb-2016 to 03-Mar-2016.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Tarun401 said:
Guys,
I have below query on my India PCC. My home country is India and I'm in UK right now. I got my India PCC from PSK on 12-Feb-2016. Traveled to UK on 03-Mar-2016.

2. Will there be any issue, since I was still in India after PCC issue from 13-Feb-2016 to 03-Mar-2016.
While submitting your documents for PR application, if you are still going to be in the UK, then you will need to get PCC for your stay in India after you have left India.

jaz3223

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Asivad,

Please help me with a problem I am facing.

I have applied for FSW and AOR date is 24 February, 2016. Two applicants, me and my wife.

I have two bank accounts A and B. Account A already has the required amount (over CAD 17000). However, it is only 4 months old and most of the money was transferred into it around 10 February, 2016. A portion of the money held was gifted by my parents - gift deeds have been attached. Another major chunk was obtained after liquidating MY three fixed deposits held in another bank and the amount was transferred to account A. The bank letter for the liquidation and subsequent transfer has been uploaded.

Account B has around CAD 2500. It is my old salary account. Due to some reason, I forgot to upload the bank letter for these funds.

Please let me know if it will be wise to raise a CSE and send account B bank letter now, keeping in mind the complexities account A has?

A swift reply will be appreciated as I am quite nervous about the POF requirements of my application.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jaz

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Dear Asivad,

I just received a message in myCIC account with the following-

Dear XXX,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay
the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following
these steps:

So, this is a RPRF request? Does that mean I will get a PPR for sure? After a PPR how long do I get to send my Passport?

Thanks for your help so far!

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Guys,

Is t mandatory to send old passport if the new passport is less than 2 yrs old?? I sent my application package to onip with new passport details along with blank pages ..the new passport was received in 2016 because of change of personal particulars...kindly help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajayajay said:
Hi

Thanks
Not a common request. Follow that thread to get a better understanding of settlement plans in general.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey
I am want to ask a question
I Applied for restoration for work permit last month and curently not working
My question is live in BC and i have BC's learner license
Can i take road test while i am on restoration status or i don't what to call this?
I want to take road test so please help me if you know something about this. Thanks
You can take the test.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPK said:
Hi Asivad/Seniors,
I have a question...

We got the PPR last week.. I (PA) am planning to land next month and my husband will be joining me end of May.
Will there be any issues during the immigration for my husband?
No problems - ensure that they carry their COPR and follow the procedures outlined in the COPR and read the IRCC page on landing as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarun401 said:
Guys,

This would be a problem. Get an updated PCC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaz3223 said:
Hi Asivad,

Please help me with a problem I am facing.

I have applied for FSW and AOR date is 24 February, 2016. Two applicants, me and my wife.

I have two bank accounts A and B. Account A already has the required amount (over CAD 17000). However, it is only 4 months old and most of the money was transferred into it around 10 February, 2016. A portion of the money held was gifted by my parents - gift deeds have been attached. Another major chunk was obtained after liquidating MY three fixed deposits held in another bank and the amount was transferred to account A. The bank letter for the liquidation and subsequent transfer has been uploaded.

Account B has around CAD 2500. It is my old salary account. Due to some reason, I forgot to upload the bank letter for these funds.

Please let me know if it will be wise to raise a CSE and send account B bank letter now, keeping in mind the complexities account A has?

A swift reply will be appreciated as I am quite nervous about the POF requirements of my application.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jaz
Ignore account B - it doesn't matter to your PR application.