+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Galilee

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Asivad.

Firstly, thank you for your help yesterday.

My wife is principal applicant because she has a PhD. On our express entry profile we only referred to the PhD and we only have a WES ECA for the PhD. For completeness we are intending to list her Bachelors degree and Masters degree in the 'Education history' section. Is this the safest option because...
a) we don't have / we are not providing original certificates, translations or ECAs for her Bachelors or Masters (PhD only)?
b) her Masters was the equivalent of part-time and we are relying on full time work experience covering the same dates for the full time employment requirement?

Thank you again in advance.

Reactions: ramandeepbedi

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Not required.

But you do need to get a signed self-declaration from your father explicitly stating that this transaction is a gift not a loan. You also need to submit proof of funds transfer into your account.
Thanks a lot again for the clarification. You are a wonderful person.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fabricland said:
Hi Asivad, m planning to apply for my SINP Occupation in Demand application.
Query: While filling IMM0008 form, I have no family name/Surname in any of my identity doc but in this form, filling Family name is mandatory. What shud I put in this field. Either my full name/NA or what?
Same is the case while filling details of my spouse.
Thanks in advacne..
N/A is fine. Highlight this in the LoE as well.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Patica said:
Hi Asivad,
I would to ask your opinion/ advise
My AOR is Dec 20 and I am Ontario PNP. Today, CIC requested a "detailed settlement plan for Ontario".
Have you ever heard about someone else receiving it?
Could you please help me and give me some ideas how should I do that?

Hi Asivad, please give me your opinion about it

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patica said:
Hi Asivad,
I would to ask your opinion/ advise
My AOR is Dec 20 and I am Ontario PNP. Today, CIC requested a "detailed settlement plan for Ontario".
Have you ever heard about someone else receiving it?
Could you please help me and give me some ideas how should I do that?
Weird! Haven't seen anyone else reporting such a request. You should probably send them more of the same stuff you sent in along with your OINP application.

Are you inland and applying from outside Ontario?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Dear Asivad,
I got this email from WES a couple if days ago,
"CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. because you have not added CIC as your recipient on your upgrade application.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at"
I already placed the order, but will that cause a rejection dear?
Probably not. Did you submit your ECA report as well to IRCC as part of e-APR?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Galilee said:
Hi Asivad.

Firstly, thank you for your help yesterday.

My wife is principal applicant because she has a PhD. On our express entry profile we only referred to the PhD and we only have a WES ECA for the PhD. For completeness we are intending to list her Bachelors degree and Masters degree in the 'Education history' section. Is this the safest option because...
a) we don't have / we are not providing original certificates, translations or ECAs for her Bachelors or Masters (PhD only)?

b) her Masters was the equivalent of part-time and we are relying on full time work experience covering the same dates for the full time employment requirement?

Thank you again in advance.
Just mention PhD under Education history section. If you mention Bachelors and Masters, you will be unnecessarily prompted to upload documentation for those degrees as well. They are both irrelevant to this PR application.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Weird! Haven't seen anyone else reporting such a request. You should probably send them more of the same stuff you sent in along with your OINP application.

Are you inland and applying from outside Ontario?

Yes, I liive current in BC

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

I have submitted express entry PR application on 1st of March 2016 and status shows medicals passed but my passport is expiring on 31-Jan-2017. What should I do? please suggest the way forward

Galilee

Jan 27, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Just mention PhD under Education history section. If you mention Bachelors and Masters, you will be unnecessarily prompted to upload documentation for those degrees as well. They are both irrelevant to this PR application.
Thanks Asivad. Should we just mention the PhD under 'personal history' too? The dates will be covered by the full time employment experience in personal history so there wouldn't be a gap and I'm concerned about listing both employment and education with similar dates, particularly education not mentioned in 'Education history'.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Galilee said:
Thanks Asivad. Should we just mention the PhD under 'personal history' too? The dates will be covered by the full time employment experience in personal history so there wouldn't be a gap and I'm concerned about listing both employment and education with similar dates, particularly education not mentioned in 'Education history'.
You can do that, not a problem.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Patica said:
Yes, I liive current in BC
If I may offer to help, here's a post of someone who got nominated by OINP after they requested the same, so these are what she had submitted, as she lived in Alberta:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg4789055#msg4789055

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raheelpk said:
Hi,

I have submitted express entry PR application on 1st of March 2016 and status shows medicals passed but my passport is expiring on 31-Jan-2017. What should I do? please suggest the way forward
Renew your passport when you want and update IRCC after you receive the new passport.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Ramii said:
Yes I did.
I'm sorry for bothering you with my questions, but will that help that I already sent my ECA with my education documents?