+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac

Hope you are doing allright! Thanks for your feedback, was a silent reader and got a few questions answered :)

I am an outland - FSW applicant.

3 questions:
1. EE profile I claimed to have a relative (Uncle). ITA received but upon looking at birth certificates of parent and uncle, there are discrepancies in grandparents names. What is the best way to proceed? Say YES in eAPR and LOE stating unable to provide sufficient proof or say NO in eAPR?

2.Does Police clearances, marriage certificates, education documents need to be notarized/stamped from ministry of foreign affairs prior to uploading on to the checklist of eAPR?

2. What are your thoughts on mentioning simultaneous full-time jobs while studying masters degree as part time in personal history?

Cheers!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lubin said:
I am from the state of Kerala, India and I have done my PCC twice(earlier one was for the UK couple years ago). I can assure you that getting it from Passport Seva Kendra is totally acceptable and it is also hassle free. Once you apply online and pay the fees, it barely takes about half a day.
Thanks a lot for the confirmation :) .

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi,

Request your help with the following.

1. Proof of Funds - Can i show a PF & a Mutual fund statement ? or does this need to be transferred to the current bank account ?

2. Medicals - What tests do they conduct and what do the tests usually check for ?

3. Police Verification - How does one get a Police Verification done in Mumbai ? Any suggestions that can help.

4. Also we lived for 2 years each in different cities in India (After 18 years of age), do we need to get police verification for these cities too ? If yes how does one go about it, as currently we have been living in Mumbai.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SR14 said:
Hi,

Request your help with the following.

1. Proof of Funds - Can i show a PF & a Mutual fund statement ? or does this need to be transferred to the current bank account ?

From what I know, EPF can be shown for Indian applicants (at least). Mutual fund, not very sure but I am guessing NO because its valuce can decrease.

2. Medicals - What tests do they conduct and what do the tests usually check for ?

The usual drill is as follows.

General Physical examination by a Panel Physician (all age group of applicants)
Urine test (5 years old and above)
Chest X-ray (11years old and above)
Blood test (HIV, VDRL) (15yrs old and above)

3. Police Verification - How does one get a Police Verification done in Mumbai ? Any suggestions that can help.

IMO, you can get PCC from PSK in Mumbai.

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

4. Also we lived for 2 years each in different cities in India (After 18 years of age), do we need to get police verification for these cities too ? If yes how does one go about it, as currently we have been living in Mumbai.

One country, one PCC. People have got rejection after submitting PCCs that were time bound. What you need is a non-time bound PCC (that does not mention any time period or place of residence). To my knowledge, only PSK issues such a PCC and so, I say go for it. Refer the below thread :

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-pcc-from-india-psk-issued-pcc-no-longer-acceptable-t349090.0.html

Thanks

rmalhotra2606

Dec 21, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have some concerns related to express entry (hoping that you would help):

1. To choose "2 or more certificates/diplomas/degrees" under the education factor, its clearly mentioned that one education has to be at least 3 years long, but what is the criteria for the second: I have a 3 years bachelors degree (got my ECA from WES), and also did 1 year post graduate diploma in Canada, so should I choose 2 or more certificates

2. POF: under CEC what amount is considerable (I have my accompanied spouse, and am currently working in Canada)

I created my profile, and met the criteria for CEC; got ITA in the current draw. While I created my profile, I choose "2 or more certificates" and my score was 486, but before I submit my documents, I just wanted to double check choosing the right option under the "education factor" as it would impact my score.

Looking forward for a response.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rmalhotra2606 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have some concerns related to express entry (hoping that you would help):

1. To choose "2 or more certificates/diplomas/degrees" under the education factor, its clearly mentioned that one education has to be at least 3 years long, but what is the criteria for the second: I have a 3 years bachelors degree (got my ECA from WES), and also did 1 year post graduate diploma in Canada, so should I choose 2 or more certificates

If it is a completed diploma, then, IMO, yes you can choose "Two or more.."

2. POF: under CEC what amount is considerable (I have my accompanied spouse, and am currently working in Canada)

I don't think you need to show any POF if you are invited to apply under CEC.

I created my profile, and met the criteria for CEC; got ITA in the current draw. While I created my profile, I choose "2 or more certificates" and my score was 486, but before I submit my documents, I just wanted to double check choosing the right option under the "education factor" as it would impact my score.

IMO, you are good to go.

Looking forward for a response.

Thanks.

asuka00021

Nov 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
In your case, it should be alright. If you have more than 1 year of work experience in 1122, changing your Primary NOC to 1122 shouldn't render your profile ineligible. You don't have to decline your ITA. You also don't have to necessarily amend your Primary NOC in your post ITA application but there appears to be no harm in doing that as well.
Thank you so much Asivad ! You have saved my holiday without the dilemma of declining the ITA or losing my PN! :)

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi Asivad,

PNP-CEC, AOR-24th AUG..

I have received my GCMS notes and need your help on assessing the report:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

In the Notes Section:
He said that eligibility is met: Satisfied with Job, Education & Job duties.RCMP and My Country's police certificate: NRT

Why did not he pass my Criminality and Eligibility if he has satisfied with the above details?

He did not touch my file after Oct 6th.

Most of my due dates are showing Next year July what does that mean? Is there any page I have to look out for? Please let me know.

Thanks,

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Please interpret my GCMS notes.

AOR ==> August 5th. BG Check in progress ==> Nov 14th.

GCMS
1. Updated Date: 2015/11/19
2. App Status Reason: In- progress
3. Category: SW1 FED

ASSESSMENTS (→ this is the summary of the application. You can see the overall status here if completed or not.)
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Due Date: 2016/01/01

In the NOTES: It says
"RPRF complete. File is RFV"

1. The latest officer review notes happened on Nov 14. The same exact day BG went to in-progress for me. And this is what it reads:

Officer Review: FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information. EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - satisfied. R76(1) SELECTION CRITERIA - POINTS - satisfied. R76(1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS - satisfied. PA has sufficient settlement funds. SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY: No crim concerns (some words got cut off. Medicals also passed)
RPRF complete. File is RFV

I understand RFV means Ready for Visa. But will there be further reviews?

1. What do you make of the GCMS notes. Does it look like I am through? Or could there be a hiccup in the end?
2. If everything is in order as of Nov 14th. The time I ordered GCMS notes, how come I get no email/dm/PPR from CIC, yet?
3. Due date is Jan 1st 2016. Does it mean I will hear something from them.

Would Appreciate a Response.

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad

I have been asked to fill schedule A form. specially asking me to fill personal history for my previous Government employment. Do you see any concerns....

Any suggestion while filling the schedule A form ??

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad

Congratulations and good luck for future your pr process
I have applied SINP on 15-July , today I received ineligible mail from SINP due to non sufficient funds prior to 3 months of application submission.

On 18th of December I have applied again for SINP and which is in "IN PROCESS" now.
After submission 18 December application planned to withdraw 15 July application but unfortunately before withdrawal of first application I got ineligible communication from SINP.
1.Could you please suggest is there any issue with processing 2nd application due to 1st application ineligibility .
2. Do I need to communicate to SINP on 1st application ineligibility to avoid any issues with 2nd application processing.

Could you please guide on above concerns please

andy.fsw.inland

Dec 20, 2015
okbangaram said:
Hi Asivad,

Please interpret my GCMS notes.

AOR ==> August 5th. BG Check in progress ==> Nov 14th.

GCMS
1. Updated Date: 2015/11/19
2. App Status Reason: In- progress
3. Category: SW1 FED

ASSESSMENTS (→ this is the summary of the application. You can see the overall status here if completed or not.)
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Due Date: 2016/01/01

In the NOTES: It says
"RPRF complete. File is RFV"

1. The latest officer review notes happened on Nov 14. The same exact day BG went to in-progress for me. And this is what it reads:

Officer Review: FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information. EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - satisfied. R76(1) SELECTION CRITERIA - POINTS - satisfied. R76(1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS - satisfied. PA has sufficient settlement funds. SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY: No crim concerns (some words got cut off. Medicals also passed)
RPRF complete. File is RFV

I understand RFV means Ready for Visa. But will there be further reviews?

1. What do you make of the GCMS notes. Does it look like I am through? Or could there be a hiccup in the end?
2. If everything is in order as of Nov 14th. The time I ordered GCMS notes, how come I get no email/dm/PPR from CIC, yet?
3. Due date is Jan 1st 2016. Does it mean I will hear something from them.

Would Appreciate a Response.

Congratulations :) Are you sure you didn't get any emails on DEC 11 ??? Call CIC. Tell them you are not able to access ECAS and they will look into your fie.

bhavin_business

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am desperately looking for answers here:

I am applying to OINP - Human capital stream. I am eligible for CEC stream.

I have a Canadian degree and Indian degree. Canadian degree is highest level of education. Do I need to apply for ECA for it? I know under EE, ECA is not required. But for OINP is it required?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bhavin

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi asivad,
i sent only biographical data page of our passports. will that be enough? do i also need to send any other (visa stamped pages etc.) pages of passports? if that is so, i am screwed....i hope thats not the case. Can u please give your suggestion on this..
thanks