+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TFWP program

storma

Dec 13, 2017
Hello,
Just wondering if you can submit and online application to the TFWP. I started the process online and it asked for eligibility online. When I worked through the process of getting that QRxxxxxxxxx number to use to apply online, I only saw the IMP(international mobility program) And this program is does not require LMIA

I got a little confused since the questionnaire did not mention any program. I continued and at point I had a drop down with different programs to select the program in which I found mine Worker visa with LMIA.

Please advise if this is correct or I have to submit a paper copy to the right visa office.
Thanks

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hello,
Just wondering if you can submit and online application to the TFWP. I started the process online and it asked for eligibility online. When I worked through the process of getting that QRxxxxxxxxx number to use to apply online, I only saw the IMP(international mobility program) And this program is does not require LMIA

I got a little confused since the questionnaire did not mention any program. I continued and at point I had a drop down with different programs to select the program in which I found mine Worker visa with LMIA.

Please advise if this is correct or I have to submit a paper copy to the right visa office.
Thanks
You can apply online. See Link :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/apply.html#toc0

storma

Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for the link! That's the link I used in applying. My concern was way through the application, under "Find out if you're eligible to apply" and answering the questions I come to the page with the following "Based on the information you provided, the result(s) below indicate(s) whether you may be eligible to come to Canada"
Then "
Foreign Worker - International Mobility Program (visitor's visa required)
You may be eligible to come to Canada as a foreign worker."
So I get confused at this stage if its only the IMP program that can apply online or at this stage I'm still okay to go ahead with my TFWP application

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Thanks for the link! That's the link I used in applying. My concern was way through the application, under "Find out if you're eligible to apply" and answering the questions I come to the page with the following "Based on the information you provided, the result(s) below indicate(s) whether you may be eligible to come to Canada"
Then "
Foreign Worker - International Mobility Program (visitor's visa required)
You may be eligible to come to Canada as a foreign worker."
So I get confused at this stage if its only the IMP program that can apply online or at this stage I'm still okay to go ahead with my TFWP application
That's the right step. Once you click continue, it will give the options of what type of work permit and you'd select work permit with LMIA.

storma

Dec 13, 2017
That's the right step. Once you click continue, it will give the options of what type of work permit and you'd select work permit with LMIA.
That's exactly what I did but just thought it was wrong. Thanks so much for the clarification and confirmation. Did you submit an application online and how long did it take? I submitted in November and no response yet apart from the acknowledgement receipt of documents

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
That's exactly what I did but just thought it was wrong. Thanks so much for the clarification and confirmation. Did you submit an application online and how long did it take? I submitted in November and no response yet apart from the acknowledgement receipt of documents
Processing time differs between countries so you should check the processing time from where you are.