+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Work permit visa with LMO rejected! please help

atgokul

Aug 24, 2013
Hello,

I have received the visa rejection letter today with below reasons,

"you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
Your travel history
Your personal assets and financial status"

For Financial status i have given proof of 6 lakhs rupees as fixed deposit. Somebody please help what do they expect in travel history and financial status. My LMO will expire on 04/10/2013.

Please assist.

Thanks,
Gokul.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Sorry about the refusal. In a nutshell, the VO doesn't think you are established in your home country enough to ensure you would leave Canada. Are you employed in a good job there? Travel history shows you have enough money for holidays away and a history of returning. I don't know how much is in your account in Canadian dollars. Do you own any property? It is all about having enough reasons to return home and being able to get employment that pays well at home goes a long way to convince the VO you will leave. I hope this helps. Good luck.

atgokul

Aug 24, 2013
Thanks Pippin,

can u please clarify me few things,
Right now im working as F&B executive in an IT-MNC company. and I have got LMO as bartender since i had 6 years experience as bartender.
I have 2 Ancestral property documented in my mothers name, totally worth more than 6 lakhs Indian rupees. will that be considered for my process?? do i have to attach any letter in my application while reapplying??
Also can i proceed submitting the application online with same LMO while reapplying?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It is not surprising that your visa was refused by CIC.

If someone is currently working as an executive for an IT MNC then it does not make sense why they would want to take a bartending job in Canada. From CIC's perspective, the only logical reason why someone like this would want to take a bartending job is because they have plans to remain in Canada long term.

I would recommend that you try to find a job that is more closely matched with the IT job you have today.

Good luck.

manmeet123

Sep 2, 2013
Do or Die.

Hi All I have found an employer in canada who has applied for a LMO under my name.Job position:Food Counter Attendant but i have no experience in the paricular field,so i want to ask if i apply for the work permit will i have a chance of getting accepted??And if not then i am planning to get a offer letter from one of my friend who owns a restaurant here in india and also take experience letters from him to prove the immigration officer that i have experience in the particular area will this be ok??please give me a suggestion regarding this because have worked very hard to find this job on my own so dont want to miss the opportunity of fulfilling my dream of going to canada.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Did work before same field do u have relevant course
If no then arrange like u worked same filed

I m also applying soon can u pls guide me
Or give me check List

Pls thanks

lionheart04

Sep 6, 2013
hi there.. im very much interested to live and work in canada.. but i dont know how to start.. i don't have any relatives in canada and also i don't have a job offer.. could you please help me guys how to start or any procedure for me to find sponsor.. im currently working in Riyadh... all of you guys who are on the processing list gudluck and dont lose hope...

Serafin1

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
Re: Do or Die.

manmeet123 said:
Hi All I have found an employer in canada who has applied for a LMO under my name.Job position:Food Counter Attendant but i have no experience in the paricular field,so i want to ask if i apply for the work permit will i have a chance of getting accepted??And if not then i am planning to get a offer letter from one of my friend who owns a restaurant here in india and also take experience letters from him to prove the immigration officer that i have experience in the particular area will this be ok??please give me a suggestion regarding this because have worked very hard to find this job on my own so dont want to miss the opportunity of fulfilling my dream of going to canada.
Hi,
I understand your case, that is the only way you could convince the visa officer for you to get a visa. You need to provide a certification supporting your work experience related to the job you are applying in Canada and what is stated in the LMO. Hope this helps...

Serafin1

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
manmeet123 said:
Thank you so much for the reply,and i hope for the best.
You are applying for Food Counter Attendant right in a restaurant? Is it ok if you could help my brother for a referral with your employer? thanks

sammytwig1234

Sep 1, 2013
Re: Do or Die.

manmeet123 said:
Can u tellme any person who will give me LMO?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Unless an error has been made you will have to reapply and address all the point for refusal in previous app.