+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary work permit application time from outside Canada

ayman_s_nasr

Mar 16, 2018
I have applied with my family for a temporary work permit from outside Canada after receiving a nomination under Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, we have surpassed the normal processsing time set by CIC and we are yet to receive an answer despite multiple email and status update requests, is that normal???
Thanks in advance

Muneeb haider

Mar 16, 2018
I have applied with my family for a temporary work permit from outside Canada after receiving a nomination under Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, we have surpassed the normal processsing time set by CIC and we are yet to receive an answer despite multiple email and status update requests, is that normal???
Thanks in advanceI have applied with my family for a temporary work permit from outside Canada after receiving a nomination under Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, we have surpassed the normal processsing time set by CIC and we are yet to receive an answer despite multiple email and status update requests, is that normal???
Thanks in advance

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Thanks in advance
Have you received any feedback from them or still under processing ?

ayman_s_nasr

Mar 16, 2018
Did you tried to link your application online ? From which country did you applied?
I have a representitive following up on my file we had made multiple inquires on the reason why there is no update none of which was successful till date, even my employer had tried to inquire about the status of my application with no respond from CIC the last update was ur file in under background check waiting for final decision.
Is it normal to have them not responding to all of these inquiry, I applied from Kuwait. The office handling my file is Abu Dhabi..

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
I have a representitive following up on my file we had made multiple inquires on the reason why there is no update none of which was successful till date, even my employer had tried to inquire about the status of my application with no respond from CIC the last update was ur file in under background check waiting for final decision.
Is it normal to have them not responding to all of these inquiry, I applied from Kuwait. The office handling my file is Abu Dhabi..
I have same situation of you, my application is in abu dhabi
Could we connect at whatsapp, i shall send to you my number in private here to connect together if you dont mind

kunal sethi

Jul 19, 2018
Hello Guys i am also applying under atlantic pilot program, can you please help for couple of things:-

1) Regarding suppose do we have to apply for temporary resident visa or open work permit visa
2) Is police clearance mandatory if we are filling from abu dhabi

I will be very thankful if you can help me on the same

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello Guys i am also applying under atlantic pilot program, can you please help for couple of things:-

1) Regarding suppose do we have to apply for temporary resident visa or open work permit visa
2) Is police clearance mandatory if we are filling from abu dhabi

I will be very thankful if you can help me on the same
You will apply for work permit
No PCC is not required in VFS Abu Dhabi for work permit applications, you will need it when you apply for PR.

kunal sethi

Jul 19, 2018
Did u applied for temporary residency visa or open work permit for your suppose.
Do we have to show reference letter from all the employers

Thanks a lot for your response