+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident/Visit Visa

sblsraskjc

Jun 3, 2013
Greetings of the day!

Canadian visa applications processing:

My wife and I had our online visitor applications approved recently. We were asked to send our passports (with the letters we received) to the EAPP-10TH Floor, Embassy of Canada, Abu Dhabi, UAE per CIC website. I guessed that the Embassy in Abu Dhabi returns stamped passports within a day or two, but we have not heard back from them for about a week now. Should we be worried? I did enclose a FEDEX Express pre-paid airway bill as instructed. I tried to track that envelope on the FEDEX website, but it has not been shipped yet.

I am curious how long it took the Embassy to return other people's passports. Also, did we send the passports to the right location? And what is the best way to contact the Embassy for such inquiries?

Thank you your help and best regards,
sblsraskjc

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Dear you have to wait 18 working days if you submit the passport in Abu Dhabi they had ask you for the medical or no.

pinkspark

Jun 5, 2013
sblsraskjc - can I ask about your timelines ? When did you submit the online application to when did you get the request for passport ? I too want to understand how long this takes ? This is the first time I am applying for TRV. I submitted online application and want to know long time before I get passport request.

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
sblsraskjc said:
Greetings of the day!

Canadian visa applications processing:

My wife and I had our online visitor applications approved recently. We were asked to send our passports (with the letters we received) to the EAPP-10TH Floor, Embassy of Canada, Abu Dhabi, UAE per CIC website. I guessed that the Embassy in Abu Dhabi returns stamped passports within a day or two, but we have not heard back from them for about a week now. Should we be worried? I did enclose a FEDEX Express pre-paid airway bill as instructed. I tried to track that envelope on the FEDEX website, but it has not been shipped yet.

I am curious how long it took the Embassy to return other people's passports. Also, did we send the passports to the right location? And what is the best way to contact the Embassy for such inquiries?

Hi, did you get back the passport from the embassy in abu dhabi,
i need some information from your please replay me back with your e mail id, thanks in advance for your replay me back

regards.

Thank you your help and best regards,
sblsraskjc