+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa Port Of Entry Montreal, Quebec

ganesha8shiva

Sep 22, 2014
My parents have received visitor visa (Temporary Resident Visa)

I am planning to bring my parent along with me, my return flight first arrive at Montreal airport, so my parents will require to go through stamping and immigration process at Montreal airport, also there are going to visit Canada first time

Does my parents require additional visa (Quebec specific) ? or visitor visa sufficient should be sufficient

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
My parents have received visitor visa (Temporary Resident Visa)

I am planning to bring my parent along with me, my return flight first arrive at Montreal airport, so my parents will require to go through stamping and immigration process at Montreal airport, also there are going to visit Canada first time

Does my parents require additional visa (Quebec specific) ? or visitor visa sufficient should be sufficient
Quebec is part of Canada. There is no restrictions on the visa which parts you can visit in Canada.

ganesha8shiva

Sep 22, 2014
Thanks kat3onah !

I should be fine for booking my parents' flight tickets with the same flight so that, I could bring them along with me

I thought port of entry in Quebec requires some additional visa for first time visitors

Last edited: