+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa Application to visit my husband

Mani_1713

Aug 22, 2018
Hey all !Greetings for the day
I had applied for a visitor visa in April 2018 which got rejected in May 2018. After that we applied for a spousal PR visa recently in Aug 2018. But PR will takes its own course of time so I really want to visit my husband in October I have taken holidays for 45 days from my employer I am having a govt job in India and more than enough funds in my accounts . Should I apply TRV second time? I have assembled all the documents but really panicking . What if it gets refused again

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can try but the chances of success are pretty low. I would also ask for a 2-3 week vacation. 45 days is too long. Your husband can take a short vacation to see you. 2-3 week absence from Canada seems to be overlooked while doing spousal sponsorship as a PR.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey all !Greetings for the day
I had applied for a visitor visa in April 2018 which got rejected in May 2018. After that we applied for a spousal PR visa recently in Aug 2018. But PR will takes its own course of time so I really want to visit my husband in October I have taken holidays for 45 days from my employer I am having a govt job in India and more than enough funds in my accounts . Should I apply TRV second time? I have assembled all the documents but really panicking . What if it gets refused again
I recommend you do not apply for a TRV at this point in time.

You already have one TRV refusal. Im guessing your first TRV application was submitted after you got married + you now probably want to visit for your marriage anniversary in October, right? + your husband recently applied for spousal PR i.e. your sponsor assessment has not even been completed

mobilebird

Mar 2, 2013
I had the exact same case. Got tired of the wait in the spousal PR application and applied for my wife's visitors visa last week. Got a rejection today :( I live in Vancouver. My wife is in Gujarat, India. Very frustrating. Not sure what to do next other than to wait it out.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had the exact same case. Got tired of the wait in the spousal PR application and applied for my wife's visitors visa last week. Got a rejection today :( I live in Vancouver. My wife is in Gujarat, India. Very frustrating. Not sure what to do next other than to wait it out.
Not trying to be insensitive but the wait time is pretty well-explained so not sure why this is a surprise, This is actually quite a fast spousal sponsorship process,