+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary File Number

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
I was able to get updates from IRCC regarding my Paper Based Non-EE PNP Application using my temporary file number. I submitted my application July 2022 and was able to get my tfn last October 2022. I called the IRCC hotline to request info from my file, and the automated service said “Using the information you have provided, we are unable to locate your file..” when it usually says that they have received my application last July 11, 2022 and that they will update the status of my application once the process starts.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? I called IRCC yesterday and was able to get the automated response that they have received my application. Now it says they don’t have my file? I’m so confused.

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I was able to get updates from IRCC regarding my Paper Based Non-EE PNP Application using my temporary file number. I submitted my application July 2022 and was able to get my tfn last October 2022. I called the IRCC hotline to request info from my file, and the automated service said “Using the information you have provided, we are unable to locate your file..” when it usually says that they have received my application last July 11, 2022 and that they will update the status of my application once the process starts.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? I called IRCC yesterday and was able to get the automated response that they have received my application. Now it says they don’t have my file? I’m so confused.
This will happen when they have a scheduled maintenance on the website, it happened to me several times and I was freaked out first time also.

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
This will happen when they have a scheduled maintenance on the website, it happened to me several times and I was freaked out first time also.
oh my gosh thank you. I was freaking out thinking maybe they returned it or something.