+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Teacher in Texas looking for a job in Toronto

alba

Apr 23, 2008
Does anyone know how is the job market for U.S. educated Elementary School teachers in Toronto?

I have filed an application on Dec 08 as a skilled worker and would like to have previously arranged employment to speed up the process if at all possible.

How do I go about doing that? Will hiring a lawyer make any difference at all?

Suave

Mar 24, 2008
HIring a Lawyer wont do you much if anything at all, i would suggest trying websites like careerbuilder.ca and others like that good luck! :) BTW im moving to Canada from TX as well

alba

Apr 23, 2008
Where in Texas are you and how long did your applic. take to get approved? I'm assuming from Buffalo is that right?

Suave

Mar 24, 2008
yes Buffalo, everyone in the US has to apply in BUffalo, i sent out my application march 10th and so far i have not heard from Canada at all.... ohh and btw, i filled out the entire application on my own, its really simple and all you have to do is follow the instructions step by step... the one thing i did not do (purposly) was send out the FBI card because that one takes weeks to get it back and I have heard and so far it seems true, that I will be given the opportunity to send it at a later stage.