+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TCF Reevaluation

Aug 7, 2024
I took the TCF Canada exams and fell short of a B2 in the speaking section. I was wondering if I do a reevaluation what are the odds for a note.

P. S :anyone with a similar experience do not hesitate to tell if your results changed

abc11223344

Aug 16, 2024
Hi,

Sorry for hearing that.

I was in your shoes, so I can quite understand your disappointment. I was short 2 times in Speaking test. The 2nd times, I asked for a reevaluation because I believed I did very well in the speaking test, and something was wrong with the score. However, after 2 weeks, they said my speaking score is unchangeable. Very disappointed but I had no choice at that time, if it is changeable, it's good, if it is not, it's still ok because I tried my best. My recommendation is if you believe you did very well and deserve better score, try your luck, why not? you cant use that certificate anyway. Oh, just let you know that I didn't rely on the reevaluation, because also registered for another test while I was waiting for the result of reevaluation. And I passed the test on the 3rd try :)

Just want to share some of my experience and I hope this will help.

Reactions: bonzooo