asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
our scores were sent on our cell phones via SMS. Not all centers provide such a facility. Wait for a couple of more daysfor having your real TRF/score card.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
hasnaat said:
Right,

I took it via British Council

Please follow the online result link below and check you results.

http://ielts-results.britishcouncil.org/forms/frmMain.aspx

cheers:)
Thanks so much Hasnaat. I took it @ british council too in Nigeria but I guess they don't post ours on the net. I surely get in touch with them on Monday to collect the result. I shall keep you posted of the outcome.

Ma salaam.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hasnaat,

Do you know that the British Council are bunch of lazy bones? They refused to post the result online and at the same time did not release the hard copy yet.

I was at their office today and was told to come back by friday August 06, 2010! What a suspense. Infact many others that wrote the test same date with me were there and they collected their results. About 30 of us were told to come back on 6/8/10.

I am still waiting and hoping for the best anyway.

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
Hi,

I wouldn't entirely agree with the statement - British Council being Lazy.

It could be rare case.

As of my expreinece with British Council in India. The results were SMSed on the 9th day and hardcopy reached me on the 12th day.

You might want to check why there has been a delay in your case.

Best of luck,

-Matlal.

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Right.

yes, this seems to be a special case.

just keep in touch with the BC in your area, they will keep you updated.

cheers:)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Mitali & Hasnaat,

I know exactly what am talkking about. These so called developed country treat pple from Africa like animal. Agreed, there could be error and it can actually be an isolated case but I disagree. Why send sms to students in India but could not do so in Nigeria? Why put it on the net in other country but compulsorily tell us to come and pick our result?

A peep at the US and British embassy in nigeria will confirm my story. Its just that am taking my time. After the whole trhing I'll demand for apology from them and I'll write in our national newpapers!

We paid the same price worldwide for this test, why is some services more user friendly than the other? Oh ho; there is no infrastructure in Nigeria (always an excuse) but I tell you our GSM (mobile phones) are very effective and efficient. We do virtually all Banking activities on-line.

Too bad!!!!

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Same with non white people been treated bad in AUSTRALIA...

Right said:
Mitali & Hasnaat,

I know exactly what am talkking about. These so called developed country treat pple from Africa like animal. Agreed, there could be error and it can actually be an isolated case but I disagree. Why send sms to students in India but could not do so in Nigeria? Why put it on the net in other country but compulsorily tell us to come and pick our result?

A peep at the US and British embassy in nigeria will confirm my story. Its just that am taking my time. After the whole trhing I'll demand for apology from them and I'll write in our national newpapers!

We paid the same price worldwide for this test, why is some services more user friendly than the other? Oh ho; there is no infrastructure in Nigeria (always an excuse) but I tell you our GSM (mobile phones) are very effective and efficient. We do virtually all Banking activities on-line.

Too bad!!!!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hasnaat et al,

I have not seen or heard of my results I took on July 17, 2010 via British Council. They promised that I should come on Monday August 10, 2010! This is British Council NIGERIA! I said so before Its only in Africa and less developed countries they can try this nonsense/

I got this information after three visits to their office in Lagos Nigeria not that it was posted on my mail box.

"God bless British Council Nigeria"

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hasnaat et al.

I have gotten the result today.

Thank God.

L-5.0, R-6.0, W-8.0, S-7.0 overall band 6.5

I got 11 points but needed just 6 points!

Thank you all

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a nice sleep, Right! I hope everything will turn out well for you in your future endeavors.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
asad100101 said:
Have a nice sleep, Right! I hope everything will turn out well for you in your future endeavors.
Thank you asad100101

you are blessed!