+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TA/RA for proof of fund

I.D.S

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi I’ve got a scholarship that covers all the for my 2 years master degree ( 66 545 USD) and I attached the letter of that grant but they refused my demande for This reason:
, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

I want to Reapply: Do I need to add any other documents ?
Where did u apply from? From what I have understood from this forum is that for some countries scholarship alone is enough proof of funds. In my case I only got funding for the first year, and showed only 8k by selling a land for the other term (my program is 16 months). Morever, is ur funding in the form of TA or RA? I heard that if the letter states that then u cannot use them as proof of funding because it is contingent upon you working, whereas u need to be able to finance ur studies without working. In my situation funding was from TA, but the university did not mention that in the grant letter. They just said scholarship. So if it is from TA I recommend you show some money from ur own accounts.