+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System-generated error code:NPYRWURU (2016-11-24 20:51:35)

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
greysky1866 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I too modified payment option from (PR+RPRF) to only PR Fees. Yet error turns up.

Please inform if anyone is able to make payment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still facing the same issue..... not able to transmit and pay.. it says error... already complained to CIC, not sure what to do...

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
salmanali203 said:
Yes, I got this error message while submitting the application on saturday and sunday. Due to this i had to decline my ITA bcos it was the last day of my application.

I called CIC on monday they said there application was down but they cannot do anything now. You should call them asap to get it resolved for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Why did you "Decline" Invitation to apply. even if 60 days window expires, you must have received "letter of Confirmation" wherein even after 60 days window, you can e-apply through MY CIC and again apply for PR.

Can you guide us what happened after you declined invitation online?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
greysky1866 said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Why did you "Decline" Invitation to apply. even if 60 days window expires, you must have received "letter of Confirmation" wherein even after 60 days window, you can e-apply through MY CIC and again apply for PR.

Can you guide us what happened after you declined invitation online?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you decline the ita you are back in the pool and have to wait for another draw and ita.

shubh k

Nov 24, 2016
salmanali203 said:
Yes, I got this error message while submitting the application on saturday and sunday. Due to this i had to decline my ITA bcos it was the last day of my application.

I called CIC on monday they said there application was down but they cannot do anything now. You should call them asap to get it resolved for you.

you declined your ITA , please let us know if you receive invitation again!
thanks,

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I found the trick.
Go to your personal history part, make click your activities in the past 10 years.
Either modify all your educational activities or delete those rows and submit them again.
The reason is I think for most of us facing this issue was those section had been filled before the system upgraded but after the update, system added more questions on any of the educational activities.

Hopefully everyone should be fine after made changes as what I mentioned above.

Finger crossed.

DanielN

Apr 27, 2023
Hi,

Yesterday we had the same problem with my wife; it was disappointing.

The only way to fix this issue is to create another new GCKey account with a different user but the same email as the old one. Once inside the new account, you have to find one link that allows you to link applications from another account; having the information of the previous application, you should be able to import it to your new account.

It sounds nonsecure; however, to link previous applications, the system asked you to confirm much information about that prior application. If it's your application, you will be the only one with all that info; worst case scenario, you would have to go through your email or personal files.

For our case, we wanted to recover even previous approved applications; the most complex info to find was two specific numbers related in our permit documents.

I have decided to take some time and suggest our solution as we felt so bad yesterday after that error appeared. We don't want more people in that position.

Let me know if you have any questions about our process to address this situation.