+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System-generated error code:NPYRWURU (2016-11-24 20:51:35)

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, me. I have tried all day today to make a new profile. I keep getting error massages...

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
Apoorv said:
Is any one getting this error message at the time of submitting the application.
Yes, I got this error message while submitting the application on saturday and sunday. Due to this i had to decline my ITA bcos it was the last day of my application.

I called CIC on monday they said there application was down but they cannot do anything now. You should call them asap to get it resolved for you.

shubh k

Nov 24, 2016
Apoorv said:
Is any one getting this error message at the time of submitting the application.
I am trying to submit my E-APR application since Nov 21 , this error code is keep going same even tried different computers , caches and browsers.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try to withdraw the active profile first and after that create a new one. For me this worked a few hours ago.
Good luck!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Apoorv said:
Try paying only for PR application $550 and do no pay for RPRF at this point.

This seems to solve all the issues at payment point.

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:

How can you just do this payment?

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:

I didn't see how to just pay one since I selected both of them at the beginning right after I got ITA.
Is there a place I can change it?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
alexliu said:
How can you just do this payment?
At the top of your eAPR, just selected edit/change profile/settings and select that you only want to pay at this time for PR application fee i.e.550$

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexliu said:
I didn't see how to just pay one since I selected both of them at the beginning right after I got ITA.
Is there a place I can change it?
I see, there is an option on top named 'modify family' something and I can change it there.

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
At the top of your eAPR, just selected edit/change profile/settings and select that you only want to pay at this time for PR application fee i.e.550$
Thanks but I tried, it doesn't work neither.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi ALL,

I have applied through Express entry and later nominated by Ontario. I am trying since 19-Nov-16 to pay (PR +RPRF FEES) through MY CIC Portal. After uploading the docs, when i click on "Transmit & Pay" ,the error turns up.

I have tried every possible means, even called up CIC Canada through my brother who resides in ontario. However, CIC is not ready to accept that certain applicants are facing problem in CIC Site.

If any one of you are facing similar problem and is able to overcome it, please guide rest of us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
shubh k said:
I am trying to submit my E-APR application since Nov 21 , this error code is keep going same even tried different computers , caches and browsers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ALL,

Still not able to "Transmit & Pay" the "RPRF + PR Application Fees". Error still turning up.

I found this new details from where one can mail the query pertaining to CIC:

1) mail to CIC Help Center:
enqserv@international.gc.ca and question@cic.gc.ca

2) ALL "Outside Canada can raise the complaint at 0016139444000". - Note- Open between 8-4 pm (Canadian Time Zone) - I had word yesterday- CIC is in process of resolving the issue. Customer care team will not be bale to help any further. We have to wait.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
alexliu said:
Thanks but I tried, it doesn't work neither.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I too modified payment option from (PR+RPRF) to only PR Fees. Yet error turns up.

Please inform if anyone is able to make payment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------