+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surname spelling incorrect in only one marksheet of BE...WES Rejection possible?

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Will require some help/ information.

I have recently submitted my transcripts to WES for verification for both BE and MBA.

There is a small error in my surname name in only one mark-sheet out of 8 Mark-sheets that was in Engineering, rest everything is in line(MBA and other BE Mark sheets and degree)...please tell me will WES reject the mark sheets?? also the application??

I have checked duplicate copy and the university has approved everything along with the Marksheet that had incorrect name......PLZ HELP..!!!! Urgent

Regards,
Anuj

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,
Will require some help/ information.

I have recently submitted my transcripts to WES for verification for both BE and MBA.

There is a small error in my surname name in only one mark-sheet out of 8 Mark-sheets that was in Engineering, rest everything is in line(MBA and other BE Mark sheets and degree)...please tell me will WES reject the mark sheets?? also the application??

I have checked duplicate copy and the university has approved everything along with the Marksheet that had incorrect name......PLZ HELP..!!!! Urgent

Regards,
Anuj
Have you written to WES explaining your situation?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you for your response....anyw any the roll number is consistent across all the Marksheets....thanks for the response....
still suggest you write and inform them. It's your application and any rejections will not be handled by people on the Internet; personally, don't think it should be a major issue.