Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hi,

Background: My paper inland application was received by IRCC on 12 September 2022. I have not received AOR yet.

When I applied, I did not see IMM5562e but now I see that PA has to fill this form and its mandatory now.
If anybody knows, what should I do? Should wait for AOR and then raise webform to have this form added. or just fill it out right away and send this with UCI information.

Even now, if I create an application package - I am not seeing IMM5562 as an option for inland as I am currently living in Canada.

Thanks.

Kindly recommend if anybody have any idea.

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Send right now with UCI information via webform.

They MIGHT catch it in time and accept before refusing, or they might refuse, or they might send you a request for 5562e later (fi they don't match it to your file quickly enough).

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Send right now with UCI information via webform.

They MIGHT catch it in time and accept before refusing, or they might refuse, or they might send you a request for 5562e later (fi they don't match it to your file quickly enough).
But I am confused about the application package. I still do not see the option of IMM5562 while creating the application package as I am currently living in Canada. It comes up only if I chose another country.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
But I am confused about the application package. I still do not see the option of IMM5562 while creating the application package as I am currently living in Canada. It comes up only if I chose another country.
I believe it's based on passport/nationality, not residence. If in doubt - submit.

Ste_Vege

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
How did it go in the end? Did you submit the form and did they accept it? Did you put the travel history of your sponsor too or only yours?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
How did it go in the end? Did you submit the form and did they accept it? Did you put the travel history of your sponsor too or only yours?
Well, I did not submit this form. Not even later via web form.
and I have not received AOR as well yet. So I have no idea.
Once I get any update, I will post it here.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You've asked this q in different threads and it's causing confusion.

Sponsor does NOT need to submit travel info.

Principal applicant: it depends. Check the instructions, making sure to check nationality properly. (You could save time if you said what nationality)

Reactions: YVR123

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
You've asked this q in different threads and it's causing confusion.

Sponsor does NOT need to submit travel info.

Principal applicant: it depends. Check the instructions, making sure to check nationality properly. (You could save time if you said what nationality)
Did you receive AOR?

Reactions: sarahsbanks