+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary information request for student form.Please help its urgent

rusty2013

Jul 31, 2014
My AOR is 17 NOV 2018, Yesterday i recieve a request for Supplementary information request for student form. As i did my masters from India and I applied for PR not for student visa. why they sent me this ?

Can anyone please help that what details i have to fill in this form.

1) Intended, current or past field of study ?

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
We never had to create any thesis, should it be NA ?

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

5- List of publication(s) and research papers
No publications or research papers were created by me. Should it be NONE ?

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
By my parents

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organisation and in what field of work?

What should I write here ?

Name of company : Are they asking my current company ?
Duties: Are they asking my current duties ?
Name of supervisor(s) : Are they asking name of my current Supervisors ?

letalumil

Jun 19, 2019
Hey, @rusty2013.
I also applied for PR and just received the same request to fill the Supplementary Information Request Form.
How did it go for you? Were you able to successfully fill out the form?

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys. Any update on this topic? I've got the same request for uploading my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). Does anyone know how I should fill this form as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country, Iran!

letalumil

Jun 19, 2019
Hey, @homaiooni!

I believe that the agent is only interested in your CV, but the IRCC system works the way that the agent can't request a CV without asking for the Supplementary Information Request form. I filled some fields in the form with details regarding my past education experience and attached a letter of explanation, where I explained that I'm not going to study in Canada and that most likely the form has been requested by mistake.

It's been 1.5 months since I submitted the document and I didn't get the golden email yet, but I believe the document was accepted.

Reactions: ab.1 and homaiooni

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Hey, @homaiooni!

I believe that the agent is only interested in your CV, but the IRCC system works the way that the agent can't request a CV without asking for the Supplementary Information Request form. I filled some fields in the form with details regarding my past education experience and attached a letter of explanation, where I explained that I'm not going to study in Canada and that most likely the form has been requested by mistake.

It's been 1.5 months since I submitted the document and I didn't get the golden email yet, but I believe the document was accepted.
Thank you so much @letalumil. I will do the same.

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
Hey, @homaiooni!

Same documents requested ,well some people being requested cv only as well . But i agree system sometimes sends you a request for ad as an agent told me ,the system sometimes sends a request form for military service which is sometimes mistaken for most nationalities but works on few :)