+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary information for student form

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi.. i have received request from IRCC on 19th feb for “supplementary information for student form” to fill and upload. It’s for me and fo my spouse. Have no idea why i am asked to upload it as i applied as FSW.
They also asked us to send CVs.
Any thoughts.. plz help..

Mamker

Jul 20, 2014
Hello Saani, please can you share how you fill it and what is this form for? I got the same request

saani

Jul 29, 2017
I just filled my qualification
For professors - various
Thesis- N/A
Funds-self funded
Returning to home country- N/A

azharuddin

Feb 5, 2017
Please help me out . I just received this request from IRCC . I have only 7 days to reply back . Saini can u please give me an insight

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Please help me out . I just received this request from IRCC . I have only 7 days to reply back . Saini can u please give me an insight
Hi,,,just fill it and send..
I filled as follow
Thesis N/A
Professor various
Self funded
Returning to home country N/A

Mohamed32

Dec 18, 2018
I just filled my qualification
For professors - various
Thesis- N/A
Funds-self funded
Returning to home country- N/A
I got the same request today, couldn't find the form to fill, can you update us on what happened next

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi.. i have received request from IRCC on 19th feb for “supplementary information for student form” to fill and upload. It’s for me and fo my spouse. Have no idea why i am asked to upload it as i applied as FSW.
They also asked us to send CVs.
Any thoughts.. plz help..
hey saani,, what happened to your case further?

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Still in progress.. i applied now CBSA notes to know about security as Eligibility and criminalitu have been passed since March
Hi Saani,
Any update on your case? I've got the same request for uploading my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). I'm not sure how I should fill this form as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country, Iran!

Jeremy’smum

Dec 12, 2019
hi, how did you deal with this request as I also got request to fill supplementary info form for students even though I applied for Permanent residence

Nasiiii

Jun 15, 2022
Hi Saani,
Any update on your case? I've got the same request for uploading my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). I'm not sure how I should fill this form as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country, Iran!
Hi, can I ask you to send me the form if you still have it? Today I received this message and I can’t find this form
My email address
Nasim.ak1996@gmail.com